Epilogue 16

Five years later, Pierce watched his children play in the palace yard. After finding out Yuuki was pregnant again, five years ago, he was the happiest vampire ever. Of course she had given him ten more children after that, and their life was bliss.

               "Marcus Anderson McKnight! Get back here, and put on your clothes." He caught their youngest son, as he came running past. He laughed as Yuuki waddles behind him. "Honestly, you keep doing this." She put his shirt over his head. Pierce smiled at her, even though she was pregnant again with their twelfth child, she was still beautiful, even though she said she was fat.

             Besides her giving him more children, her sisters had more as well, and their oldest had children of their own. Her mother even gave them a few more children, until she commanded. "That's it, no more for me." They all had laughed as her father looked shocked.

         He smiled as his son was finally free, and went off to play with his brothers, and sisters. He hugged his wife close, this was his family, after all that loneliness, and her was satisfied. He looked down at Yuuki, who had looked up. "I love you." He said. She smiled and pulled his head to her. "And I love you more." They kissed, while their children made faces. He pulled her closer. This life was best.

                                    :)  It has now ended, thank you all.