The sexless punishment and the other

Pierce-

                                                                    It has been a few days since Yuuki appointed the punishment. She would sleep in a seperate room, and not talk to him at all. He sighed, this will be a long four days.

                                                             Yuuki-

                                                                     I felt hungry, and me inducing this punishment was not helping. But he deserved it. She held the hand of her youngest niece as they walked through the halls. She heard voices coming from the grand ballroom. "You look tired and hungry,  your highness. Are you alright." She heard Pierce sigh, "I'm alright, my wife isn't speaking to me at the moment." Damn right, after what you did, your lucky if I talk to you at all. She thought with her face turning red. She then came up with a plan. I think it's time to put the other punishment into play.

                                                             Pierce-

                                                              Pierce sighed as he walked to his room. He looked at the door that yuuki had taken as she was still ignoring him. He walked into his room and stopped...something was off. He walked slowly. A breeze blew in from the window. As he turned, his breath caught in his throat. Yuuki stared back at him with a smile on her face. (What do you think she is thinking?) She wore a loose fitting gown, which showed cleavage down to her belly button. The dress had ties on each side, and ties on the shoulders. Pierce gulped. He felt his fangs ache as she walked toward him.

                                                             Yuuki started to loosen the ties on the sides of the gown. Pierce almost lunged at her as he saw she had no underwear on. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her body against his. She rubbed her nose against his neck as he shivered. "Are you sure your not tempted to have me? You know you want to." She loosened one of the shoulder ties. Pierce's body started to shake and grow with hunger. He froze as her hand went down and touched him

                                                               Darkness took over his vision. Pierce woke up to a soft bed. He tried to sit up, but he realized he was tied to the bed. A door opened to his left as Yuuki came out. She next on the bed next to him. Yuuki took her finger and traced it down his chest, she got close to his stomach. He bit his lip and moaned in frustration, as she skipped his erection, and went to his other leg.           

                                                                "You know it made me frustrated, and hurt. That you would actually consider that woman your queen you know." Her finger got closer. Pierce held his breath. She touch the head and he lifted his hips, in order for her to touch more. Her hand went away. He bit his lip until it bled. Yuuki chuckled and leaned more on the bed. "You need to control yourself," She licked his chest. "Or this won't be much of a punishment." She licked up to his neck. He withered and moaned as she licked by his lips. He turned his head in order to capture her lips.

                                                                      She captured his lower lip in her mouth. Pierce moaned as she let go. "More. I want more." She smiled and stood up. She loosened the last tie on the gown. "Of course if I give you more, there is a consequence." She climbed on the bed and grabbed his erection. Moving her hand up and down she tortured him for hours, until he begged for release. "More, please. Harder, rub me harder." He panted, "Have mercy." She let go before he came. He growled in frustration. Yuuki giggled. "Sorry, but you get no sex until I say so, of course that doesn't mean I can't torcher you." She leaned over and kissed him. Pierce tried to grab onto her lip with his teeth.