The only vampire with wings

Prologue-The king of death looked at his newly born daughter in admiration. He then looked at his mate and her first daughter. Being the queen of vampires she had two mates, when her first mate died after she gave birth to her first born daughter, Avera. She was sad for a while, but then she met me, her second mate. Being a pureblood and of royal blood she didn't know that the gods had given her a second chance to find love.  Looking down at his daughter he wanted to protect her at all costs, for he saw that she was the only child, well vampire anyway, with wings. And she would be wanted for her power. He called for one os his hounds. "You are to protect her with your life. If one hair is harmed, you will not have a body anymore." The hound nodded.

                 Avera-

                I watched my little sister sleep and couldn't discribe how cute she is. Her jet-black hair, her purple eyes, and the way she sucks her thumb is so cute. I looked up at my mother, "What are you going to name her, mama?" Queen Mavarie looked at her daughter, "I don't know, do have any ideas." Avera thought about it. Hmm, well we could name her Honey, but that sounds to plain. How about Marie, naw too plain. I know, she looked at her mother, "How about Yuuki?" She smiled. "Yuuki it is then."

                    The king of death turned and smiled at his family. How lucky he was to have them.