The wedding and the interruption

A few days later, Yuuki was sitting talking to her sisters, when someone knocked on  the door. Madis and butler came in carrying yards of fabric, pen and paper, scissors, measuring tapes. "Good morning your highness." They all looked confused, "Why are you here? If I may ask?" Yuuki asked with annoyance. They didn't hear it. "We have come to design your wedding dress." He gestered to the woman with the fabric and measuring tapes. "Go ahead ladies. And make sure you get her sisters' measurements as well." For half of the day they were poked and stuck with pins.

                                                          They all moaned as they were finally left alone. "That was brudle. Remember to let me thank your mate next time." Avera said as she laid her head down. Amora moaned as she still felt the pricks. "Next time someone sticks a needle in me, they're going to get it." Yuuki laid on the bed, not sure to kill someone, or try not to move. The children came back with their dads a few mintues later, giggled as they moms, and aunt, were curled up on the bed. Dots all over them. As the children laid down a knock came from the door.

                                                                   Mikali-

                                                                        I looked at Evan as they all were asleep. "You want to get that?" Evan shrugged, "Why not?" As he opened the door the man from earlier and the maids came back in. Amora, Avera, and Yuuki woke up as they bustled in, and groaned, "Not again." They put the blanket over their heads, "Go away." The man coughed and wrote on his pad, "Sorry, but we're on a tight schedule, Apparently the king wants to have the wedding tonight. So we have to cram days, into minutes." The blankets were yanked off of them and they were helped into the bathroom.

                                                                 Evan-

                                                                      Me and Mikali watched as they were ushered away. "So..." I looked at him. "What should we do now?" He shrugged, "How about we get some sleep, cause onde they're finished, we won't get any." Mikali agreed.

                                                                   Yuuki-

                                                                      I sighed heavily as me and my sisters were scrubbed and washed from head-to-toe. He probably just wanted this done now, so we can have sex. Figures. She leaned on the side of the tub, I wonder how my job is doing. She really needed to get back to it, and couldn't afford to take anymore days off. She sighed, and then shivered as they dumped water over her head. The did the final fitting for the dresses and then let them rest. Amora yawned. "So, why do you think he wants to speed up the wedding..." Avera and Yuuki looked at her with the 'are you seriously dumb look'. We all went downstairs to get something to eat. They grabbed a sandwhich, and some blood, while I had some tomato juice.

                                                                           I wrinkled my nose as the juice hit my tongue, really tastes weird. Now that I've had real blood, after so long, the tomato juice isn't satisfying. She mumbled to herself while chewing on the straw. "Doesn't taste good, does it?" She looked at Avera. "Not really, I can still tolerate it, but it doesn't compare to real blood."  Her stomach growled as she threw the container away. She yawned and sat back down. "Why don't you get some blood from your mate?" Yuuki grumbled, "Even if I asked, I haven't seen him all day. He's probably waiting for tonight, in order to feed me."