The second wedding, and the Queen's ressurection, well not really pt 2

Rebecca-

                                   I gasped as I was staring at the late queen. "Your supposed to be dead, unless..." Her eyes widened, "You're a ghost."

                                                                  Yuuki-

                                    She wanted to laugh. "No, I'm very much alive." She handed her son to her brother-in-law. (Now you all want to know what happened, well get to that part. But, Yuuki wants to scare her a little more). She walked slowly toward Rebecca and her husband. "So, I see you made a move on my husband, while I was away?" She raised an eyebrow. Rebecca was shivering with rage and fear. How dare she trick me. Yuuki smiled, "What's wrong, cat demon got your tongue?" Rebecca turned beet red. "How dare you?"

Pierce walked over to his wife. Kissing her on the mouth, and whispered, "I love you." She smiled and kissed him back, "I love you too." A baby started to cry, and then followed by two more. Yuuki looked at her son, reaching for her. She smiled and went to grab him. "It's alright, mommy's right here." He quieted down, as did his brother and sister. Pierce looked at his children, "Are they?" She nodded. "Yes, they are." She looked at the giggling baby in her arms. "This is Night Micheal Vamkin. The other boy is Cedric Vladimier Vamkin, and our daughter is Silver Blue Rose Olivia Vamkin." Pierce took his daughter from Avera. "Their beautiful Yuuki."

                                          Rebecca was annoyed and angry, her plan fiailed, and the queen was still alive. She whistled. Men with guns, knives, and swords stormed into the room. One of them handed her a sword. "No one moves, for I will become queen." She looked at Yuuki, "And since you keep coming back alive, how about your children, and your nieces and nephews, will be fine, since they will die." Avera took a step toward her."You touch any of our children, and I'll send  you to hell myself."

                                           She laughed, "You and what army. Your nothing compared to my family's guards, who will do anything I say." Avera took a threatening step, until Yuuki stopped her. "No, don't give in to her taunts. She nothing but a jealous, witch." Avera scoffed, "That's not the word I would use."

Rebecca laughed, "Fine, If you don't believe me. Bring out the children." People gasped. She watched as they brought out the children one-by-one. Some were scarred, and bleeding. Others holding their arms, as if they were broken. Amora and Avera started to cry, at the sight of their children. "Now, since I have them hostage, hand over the king, or you'll regret it." Yuuki chuckled, and then started laughing. "You...can't...be serious." She wiped the tears away as she laughed. Rebecca looked at her like she grew another head, "Are you insane? I have your precious family and I could kill them at any moment, and you're laughing?"

Yuuki stopped, "Well, because it's too funny." She then looked at her with hard eyes. "But my question is, are you sure they're real?" She raised an eyebrow. Rebecca stopped, and then looked at the faces. They could be real, but then again. She grabbed one of the children. They vanished. Everyone except Yuuki disappeared. She looked around, "What the hell happened?!" she demanded. No one was here, and the room went black.