Just Leave😡😔😭

Hi sweet readers, how are you all? Please vote, comment and share the book if you are enjoy reading this book. Your votes and comments encourage me a lot to write more and more and long episodes. I am still writing on Wattpad only for you people though my every book is ranking well on Amazon.in and going well on Kindle Unlimited. So please show your love and support through votes and comments, so that I will finish my every book on Wattpad and you can read different content and storyline. Thank you and love you all.

Vennela:

Instead of going home, I went to his parents. I don't know whether he loves me or not but I don't want him to be alone as if he has no one. Even if he rejects me, I want him to be happy and there should be someone who cares for him. He deserves love and care. I knocked on the door and his sister opened the door.

"Bhabhi, you are here? I am so happy. Did bhaiya too accompany you?"

"No, Ishika. I came without informing him."

"Come inside, bhabhi."

I went inside and Ishika called her parents.

"Aunty, I am sorry for what happened that day."

"Beti, your aunt told everything to me. It's just that she's overprotective and Overpossessive for her son, so she disliked your presence there instantly assuming you might have trapped our son. But I am sure though Ashwath appears to be arrogant, he never takes a decision without thinking. If he chose you, definitely you are the one for him. I have never seen Ashwath letting any girl near him but now he accepted you. You must be special. Forget what happened that day. Come and sit, let's talk," uncle said and I felt happy. I sat on the sofa talking to uncle and Ishika.

"I will bring tea for you," aunty said.

"Aunty, can I prepare tea for all of us, if you don't mind?" I said and Aunty nodded. I prepared tea and gave to them. Through their expressions, I understood they liked the tea.

"Uncle, how are the arrangements going on for Ishika's marriage?"

"That's going well, Vennela. Of course, if there's a daughter in law like you in every house, the family will definitely be happy."

"Uncle, I didn't get you."

"Vishnu told everything to me," Ishika said.

"Yes, Vennela. Though Ashwath didn't accept you at that time, still you convinced Vishnu's family for this marriage taking the responsibility of our family. We know everything."

"Uncle, Ashwath didn't accept me yet and I don't know his decision too. I came here to request you one thing."

I told them why I stayed with Ashwath.

"Uncle, I don't know whether Ashwath will accept me or not but I want him to be happy. I want someone to be there for him to take care of him. Though I don't know whether he marries me or not but still I stayed with him this one month because I want to care for him and keep him happy. I know he is lonely and has deep pain in his heart which he never expressed to anyone. If he chooses me, I will do anything to remove his loneliness and keep him happy but if he rejects me, can you please shift to his house? After Ishika's marriage, you have to stay alone. If you stay with Ashwath, he will get a family and you can also be happy without being alone. He deserves love and happiness."

"Vennela, you too deserve happiness and love. I wish Ashwath would choose you putting his arrogance aside. No one can love a person this much. Every second you are thinking only about Ashwath and his happiness. I truly want you ro be his wife, so that he will get all the love which he didn't get until now from anyone.