261-280

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Fantasy: My Sect is 100 Million Points Stronger FMSMPS » Chapter 261: Welcome ceremony
Fantasy: My Sect is 100 Million Points Stronger Chapter 261: Welcome ceremony
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
boom!

However, before Bing Ning Qingshi turned around, a vast aura suddenly erupted in the valley. When this momentum erupted, the punch from Bing Ning Qingshi was directly shocked by this momentum. Broken, turned into little stars, and dissipated in this valley.

The valley, which is like a fairyland, is beautiful under the reflection of this little star.

But Bing Ning Qingshi had no idea of appreciating this beautiful scenery. Cold sweat broke out on his forehead, and that vast aura was suppressing him like the top of Mount Tai, making his two-meter-high body unstoppable. Trembling, that feeling is extremely uncomfortable.

He just uttered an invincible loneliness sigh, and he will be suppressed in the next second. Does this slap in the face come so quickly?

When this thought just emerged from Bing Ning Qingshi's mind, his pupils shrank suddenly, and his hands subconsciously crossed his chest!

In front of him, Ning Daoqi appeared like a ghost, a palm containing the power of supernatural powers, and directly bombarded the hands of Bing Ning Qingshi.

boom!

Bing Ning Qingshi's face changed, and before he could explode his aura, Ning Daoqi's palm directly bombarded him, and a terrifying force hit him, blasting away the power he was about to explode. The whole person was directly blown away by this palm, smashing several boulders one after another, and only then stabilized his body.

"puff!"

A large amount of cyan blood spurted out of Bing Ning Qing Shi's mouth. Ning Daoqi's palm directly caused Bing Ning Qing Shi's body to be seriously injured, and he knelt on the spot!

My invincible Bing Ning Qing Lion King was defeated?

Feeling the shocking blood and pain in his body, a stunned expression appeared on Bing Ning Qingshi's face. He couldn't believe it. already?

"You are so dignified and immortal, pretending to be a pig to eat my lion?"

In the next second, Bing Ning Qingshi reacted and roared with grievance. He is only in the early stage of Dao Xian. Although his combat power is comparable to that of human beings in the later stage of Dao Xian, it is only an ordinary late stage of Dao Xian, such as Ning Daoqi and so on. The supreme Dao Xian peak powerhouse, how can he stop it?

If he had known that there was such a strong person in this group of humans, would he still appear? It's gone so early, how can a small life be important in this mere resident?

It's a pity, no matter how Bing Ning Qingshi regrets, it can't change the ending of becoming meat on the chopping board. The vast power of Ning Daoqi swept around him like a gust of wind, suppressing him to the point where he couldn't move, even if he wanted to escape. , can't escape.

"Big... Sir, is the opportunity you mentioned just now still available?"

Bing Ning Qingshi gritted his teeth and raised his head. The bald head reflected a dazzling light. He looked at Wang Feng and asked carefully.

Ma Dan, Shisheng has done what he did, and there is no one else. If he can't beat him, or if he doesn't deserve to die, I will never surrender to anyone!

"Don't kill us?"

Wang Feng glanced at Bing Ning Qingshi with a half-smile but jokingly said.

"You may not believe it. Just now, it was the ceremony for my Bing Ning Qing Lion clan to welcome the distinguished guests! When I saw you, I was shocked, and I deliberately offered my Bing Ning Qing Lion King's unique welcome ceremony."