001-010

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Fantasy: My Sect is 100 Million Points Stronger FMSMPS » Chapter 1: Immortal Sect Sect Master
Fantasy: My Sect is 100 Million Points Stronger Chapter 1: Immortal Sect Sect Master
Next »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Xianlan Continent, Shining Sun Empire, Xingyao Mountain Range.

As the largest mountain range in the Shining Sun Empire, there are all kinds of monsters in the Xingyao Mountain Range, and there are countless elixir that make people feel dizzy, attracting countless practitioners to come here to hunt for treasures.

According to rumors, there are countless mysterious ancient ruins inside.

"Young man, I am amazed by your skeleton. You are an incomparable cultivation genius. If you are willing to join my Immortal Sect, with the cultivation of my Immortal Sect, your future achievements will be extraordinary!"

In a valley in the Xingyao Mountains, Wang Feng smiled and said to the fat man in front of him, his appearance is extraordinary, his facial features are as delicate as a knife, if a woman sees him, she will scream in surprise!

"Are you trying to cheat me of money?" Fatty Li Qing wrapped the package in his hand, looked at Wang Feng with a wary expression, and asked.

"Young man, don't insult this sect master. As the dignified sect master, how could this sect care about your money?"

When he heard this sentence, Li Qing's vigilance lightened slightly, and he thought to himself, the master of the family, why should he lie to him for this money!

"However, the fee for joining the sect is definitely not less!" Just before Li Qing thought about whether to join or not, a voice sounded again in his ear!

"You also said you didn't want to cheat me with money?" Li Qing's eyes widened and he looked at Wang Feng viciously. If Wang Feng dared to touch his money, he would do it with all his might!

"I ask you, are you looking for a sect to join you when you came to the Xingyao Mountains?" Wang Feng ignored Li Qing's vigilance and continued to speak.

"Yeah, my mother said that only by cultivation can you have a future and find a wife!"

"Isn't it? As long as you have a strong cultivation base, you are afraid of not having a wife? So, this sect is standing in front of you now, or the head of a sect is recruiting you in person. What are you still hesitating about? Money is something outside your body, and it is important to have a wife. Is it important to become stronger with practice?" Wang Feng clapped his palms, and said in disgust that iron cannot become steel.

That posture, it seems that if you don't join his sect, there will be a huge loss!

"That...can you introduce your sect first?" Li Qing said weakly.

Under normal circumstances, if there is a sect willing to accept him, Li Qing will laugh from ear to ear. After all, he is only a mortal, but this person in front of him is very strange. In this case, in Li Qing's thoughts, only in dreams!

"The sect created by this sect is called Shenxianzong. As the name suggests, as long as you join our Shenxianzong, this sect will serve you one-stop, and you will become a god!" Hearing Li Qing's words, Wang Feng suddenly became excited and said with a smile on his face. .

"real?"

Li Qing looked at Wang Feng suspiciously. Although he was an ordinary person, he also knew that cultivation was not easy. How could he say it was so simple!

"It's absolutely true, if you can't become a god, this sect will double all the money you receive, and let you leave the sect and find another one to join, how about it?" Wang Feng patted his chest and said with a sincere expression on his face. .