051-060

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Fantasy: My Sect is 100 Million Points Stronger FMSMPS » Chapter 51: If you become a Buddha, Wuxiang will be proud of you
Fantasy: My Sect is 100 Million Points Stronger Chapter 51: If you become a Buddha, Wuxiang will be proud of you
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After hearing Wu Nian's roar, Ye Fengzheng laughed wildly, but the sudden sound made his smile stagnate for a moment, and he turned around abruptly to look.

And Wu Nian was also stunned for a moment, and he heard the sound and looked!

Under the eyes of the two, Wang Feng took Mu Yunfei and others slowly out of the hidden place and walked towards the two monks Wu Nian.

When he saw the figures of Wang Feng and others, a look of shock appeared on Ye Feng's hideous face. Judging from the actions of Wang Feng and others, it was obvious that he had been hiding it for a long time, but he didn't even notice it at all. The breath of Wang Feng and others?

Even after transforming into a demon, he, who is comparable to the peak of the princely realm, didn't even feel it? However, although his heart was alarmed, Ye Feng only thought that it was a treasure that concealed the breath of Wang Feng and others. After all, in the entire three empires, none of the top talents reached the peak of the princely realm.

Wang Feng and others, since they came to participate in this Demon Sealing Conference, they think they are the arrogance of a certain sect, so they will never exceed the cultivation of the peak of the princely realm.

Therefore, Ye Feng didn't have the slightest fear of Wang Feng and the others, but instead said with a wicked smile: "I didn't expect that there were still a few grasshoppers hiding, but there was a lot of courage. Dare to run out?"

"Huh? Tianxinzong Li Tianxin? You didn't even stay with Yu Fei? Instead, you are with these ants? Why, you also want to be your enemy?" After the voice fell, Ye Feng noticed that he was standing beside Wang Feng The shadowy figure, said aloud.

He licked his lips, a strange smile appeared on his face, Li Tianxin's name, Tianjiao in the entire empire, no one does not know, but almost no one in the younger generation does not admire Li Tianxin, and he is naturally the same, but because of Because of the prince of the empire, he did not dare to act rashly.

But now, he has already exposed his magic skills, so he is naturally unscrupulous. He did not expect that he was so lucky today that he could not only devour the monk Wu Nian, but also obtain a peerless beauty?

Hearing Ye Feng's words, Li Tianxin ignored it and just stood quietly beside Wang Feng, and this scene made Ye Feng's expression change, and his scarlet eyes stared at Wang Feng, who is this person? How could Li Tianxin be treated like this?

"Boy, who are you?" Thinking of this, Ye Feng didn't hesitate, and asked directly, his face flashed with arrogance, and he didn't put Wang Feng and others in his eyes at all!

Now that he is transformed into a demon, his strength is comparable to that of the peak of the princely realm. Even if the imperial prince Yu Fei is here, he is not afraid at all, not to mention the unknown people like Wang Feng.

"What do you think about this sect's words?" Wang Feng ignored Ye Feng, but looked at Wu Nian, narrowed his eyes slightly, and said.

When Wu Nian heard Wang Feng's question, he was shocked. He thought that Wang Feng was just joking, but at this moment, it seemed that Wang Feng was serious.

"You asked me to betray Wuxiangzong and go with you?" Wunian's eyes narrowed slightly, staring at Wang Feng, and said in a deep voice.

On the other side, Ye Feng saw that Wang Feng ignored him and started talking to Wu Nian on his own. He was not angry, but just had a weird smile on his face. In his eyes, Wang Feng and others had already It is a dead person, and the dead people are reminiscing about the old days. He is so merciful and merciful, and let them talk enough.