521-540

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Fantasy: My Sect is 100 Million Points Stronger FMSMPS » Chapter 521: unexpected
Fantasy: My Sect is 100 Million Points Stronger Chapter 521: unexpected
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Aren't you alarmed too, old man?"

Zhan Wang Wudao raised his brows, and said with a smile that was not a smile. He naturally knew the purpose of Tianwu Sanren coming here, but even he couldn't attract Gu Chou and others. Today Tianwu Sanren is doomed to return without success!

"Hehe, the disciples of the sect are useless, this old man has no choice but to come out and recruit himself!"

"I didn't expect that God treats me so kindly, so many epic geniuses appear all at once!"

Tianwu Sanren chuckled, the vicissitudes of life sounded like a bell, resounding clearly in everyone's ears!

"Haha, you two guys, don't be too greedy, those who see it have a share!"

But at this moment, a hearty laugh sounded, and immediately after that, another tyrannical aura descended. A burly old man with a bald head appeared in the void at some point. His mouth full of yellow teeth seemed to be able to suffocate a person to death. , laughing is even more frightening!

Muscles all over the body, like a dragon lying on a candle, look amazing!

"Hmph, are you here to join in the fun?"

Seeing the burly old man, Zhan Wang and Tianwu Sanren frowned, and hummed in displeasure, as if they didn't want to see this burly old man very much!

This person is naturally not an ordinary person. He is one of the three most powerful sects in the Zheri Sacred Dynasty, Gu Tongtian, the master of the one-body cultivation sect. His strength is comparable to Tianwu Sanren and Zhanwang, and he is the top saint in the world. Peak power!

Physically cultivated the sacred door, specializing in the way of the physical body, invincible in close combat, even top experts such as Zhan Wang and Tianwu Sanren dared not fight Gu Tongtian in close combat.

"Hehe, it's not just the old man who is here!"

Gu Tongtian frowned, and said with a light smile.

As if in response to Gu Tongtian, another figure suddenly appeared beside him. As soon as this person arrived, a majestic pressure that was almost suffocating suddenly appeared in the entire Qisheng Palace!

This person was dressed in a purple robe, with a tall and straight body, a face as sharp as a knife, and a pair of pitch-black eyes, revealing a shockingly sharp light, just looking at his appearance, he was more imposing than Tianwu Sanren and Gu Tongtian!

After seeing this person, King Zhan and Tianwu Sanren frowned at the same time, a look of fear flickered in the depths of their eyes.

If they are said to be the world's top masters at the peak of the Holy Master, then this person is an absolute master at the peak of the Holy Master, and his combat power is enough to rank in the top five among the peak of the Holy Master in the Sunshine Sacred Dynasty!

Standing shoulder to shoulder with King Wu and several other princes of the holy dynasty, he is incomparably powerful!

"Look at you, it seems that I don't welcome me?"

The middle-aged man glanced at Zhan Wang and the others, and said with a light smile, he was alone, exuding a power that looked down on the world!

This person is Taoist Zixiao, the head of the three most powerful sects in the Zheri Sacred Dynasty, the leader of the Zixiao Sect, whose strength is infinitely close to that of the Chaos Emperor. The subordinates of the powerful Chaos Emperor escaped and became famous in the entire holy world of heaven and earth!