171-180

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Fantasy: My Sect is 100 Million Points Stronger FMSMPS » Chapter 171: The strongest shield of Shenxianzong
Fantasy: My Sect is 100 Million Points Stronger Chapter 171: The strongest shield of Shenxianzong
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Genius to remember the address of this site in one second: [New] https://The fastest update! No ads!

The fifteen Profound Sages who were pinched by the giant palm had a look of panic on their faces. They struggled desperately, trying to break free from the terrifying giant palm, but they were unable to break free from the giant palm.

The more they struggled, the more terrifying the power that came from the giant palm, as if they were about to be crushed to pieces, making the fifteen Profound Sages extremely fearful.

Since reaching Xuansheng, they have never felt the taste of fear, but at this moment, they really feel fear and also feel death.

"boom!"

With a loud bang, the fifteen Profound Sages were directly crushed by the palm print, and a blood-red mist exploded in the void like that. The rain of blood fell from the sky, and a strong **** smell made The disciples of the Immortal Sect below almost vomited.

"Snapped!"

"Fuck, how can this make my old demon feel so bad? The old butler of the Immortal Sect can't even match the strength of his disciples?"

The Great Demon Xuansha, sitting cross-legged on the high platform, slammed his thigh, looked at the figure standing above with his hands behind his back, and muttered.

"Fortunately, my old demon is only the head of the outer sect of the Immortal Sect!"

The Great Demon Xuansha glanced at the new disciples below, and said with a bit of happiness.

"No, my old demon can't be so unmotivated. One day, the great demon of his mysterious temple must become the chief steward of the entire immortal sect!"

Great Demon Xuansha said firmly, at this moment, Great Demon Xuansha made a plan for his promotion!

Not far away, Sky Splitting, who has become an ordinary old man, glanced at the figure in the sky, smiled slightly, and continued to sweep the ground. If you look carefully, you can find that every time he sweeps, he seems to follow a certain law.

"How brave!"

At this moment, a monstrous roar resounded throughout the world, and five terrifying auras swept across the sky of the Immortal Sect in an instant. Cracks appeared, as if destroying the sky and destroying the earth.

This terrifying scene made those new disciples of the Immortal Sect tremble one by one, looking at the few figures that appeared in vain with horror in their eyes.

With just one glance, they all felt as if death were coming, as if they would fall into **** if they looked at them a few more times.

"The people who kill my five major forces will be buried with your Immortal Sect!"

A violent shout came out of the five people who came in front of Li Qing, and the one who spoke out was Ning Changgong, the left minister of the Shining Sun Empire.

At this time, the aura emanating from this Zuo Xiang Ning Changgong's body actually reached the terrifying cultivation level of the Profound Emperor Realm, and the other four were all in the Profound Emperor Realm. , let the whole world tremble!

As for Li Qing, his face was still looking at the five people opposite him, but deep in his eyes, a dignified color flashed.

Although he had overestimated the strength of these five forces, Li Qing still found that the strength of these five forces was beyond his imagination, especially the Yaori Empire, which had previously behaved like an ant, allowing his Immortal Sect to bully him.