461-480

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Fantasy: My Sect is 100 Million Points Stronger FMSMPS » Chapter 461: Go to the Heavenly Replenishment Church
Fantasy: My Sect is 100 Million Points Stronger Chapter 461: Go to the Heavenly Replenishment Church
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Ding, congratulations to the host for killing Chen Huang and many other powerhouses, getting a reward of 100 billion sect value, and a chance to summon the ultimate random chance of heaven!"

When Wang Feng's figure appeared in the place where Li Qing and others were, the system's prompt sound also sounded.

Wang Feng ignored the sound of the system's prompt, but stretched out his hands, and a gentle force burst out from his hands, rushing towards Li Qing and the others and the split sky.

This huge and gentle force poured into the bodies of Li Qing and the others and Riftian in an instant, repairing the injuries they suffered. With the help of Wang Feng's holy power, within a moment, Li Qing and others and Riftian The injury recovered like this, and Split Sky also woke up from the coma!

"Thank you Sect Master!"

When Wang Feng came with the Great Demon of Xuansha and others, Split Sky also brought Li Qing and others to Wang Feng. They looked at Wang Feng excitedly, and they all bowed to Wang Feng!

"You guys are great!"

Wang Feng was calm on the surface, but he was equally excited in his heart. He glanced at Li Qing and the others and praised it!

These first batch of disciples have now grown into strong enough to be strong. They have not seen for a long time. Their previous immaturity is gone, replaced by tenacity and maturity.

Li Qing and others couldn't help showing a smile on their faces after receiving Wang Feng's appreciation. Although Ye Muqing helped them a lot during Wang Feng's departure, Ye Muqing could not replace Wang Feng in their minds. in the position!

Their continuous cultivation is for Wang Feng's praise, isn't it?

"Do you want revenge?" Wang Feng glanced at Li Qing and the others, and said with a smile.

Hearing Wang Feng's words, Li Qing and the others looked at each other with a stern look in their eyes, and nodded towards Wang Feng.

If the suzerain hadn't appeared in time, they might have died under Chen Huang's fist, how could they not avenge this revenge? What's more, the reason why they attacked and killed the Tianjiao of the six top forces was because the Tianlingzong and other top forces attacked the Immortal Sect of the ancient world first!

"Okay! This seat asks a few elders to destroy those top forces with you!"

Wang Feng nodded and said solemnly.

Whether it was the immortal sect that attacked the ancient world, or the immortal sect they killed Li Qing and others now, the immortal sect and the top forces were unable to reconcile.

"Danlang, Xiongba, Second Sword Emperor, Third Pig Emperor and Long'er, the five of you will take Li Qing and the others to destroy those six top forces!"

Wang Feng glanced at the elders behind him and said loudly.

"Yes, Sect Master!"

Duan Lang and the others clapped their hands together.

Wang Feng nodded, glanced at Li Qing and Ling Feiwu, showed a smile that was half a smile but not a smile, and said loudly: "When you return, I will personally witness the marriage for the two of you!"

When Wang Feng's voice fell, Li Qing smiled stupidly, while Ling Feiwu lowered his head with a shy face.

When she died just now, she naturally expressed her emotions without fear, but now everything is safe, how can she still have such courage?