541-560

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Fantasy: My Sect is 100 Million Points Stronger FMSMPS » Chapter 541: phoenix egg born
Fantasy: My Sect is 100 Million Points Stronger Chapter 541: phoenix egg born
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the lake of blood and thunder, Wang Feng was immersed in the comprehension of the phoenix's sky-strike swordsmanship. His body, under the control of the phoenix's sword, continuously evolved the phoenix's sky-strike swordsmanship to destroy the tumbling blood-colored thunder dragon!

Li Bai and others were also immersed in the supreme swordsmanship evolved by Wang Feng.

As Wang Feng evolved the phoenix-strike-the-sky swordsmanship, in addition to comprehending the supreme swordsmanship, Wang Feng also comprehended the true meaning of the way of the phoenix's nirvana.

However, this ray of truth is far from allowing Wang Feng to have the power of Nirvana like the divine beast Phoenix, but it can allow Wang Feng to imprint the way of Phoenix Nirvana. As his understanding deepens, Wang Feng will have There is a great chance to possess the Nirvana power of the divine beast Phoenix!

Half an hour passed, and the blood-colored thunder dragon rolling on the entire blood-thunder lake had already been cut into pieces by Wang Feng's phoenix-strike-the-sky sword light, and turned into little blood-colored rays of light, floating in the void, making this The top of the mountain became extremely dark red, which looked a little weird!

The originally huge lake seemed to have been evaporated, revealing the dark lake bottom, and also revealed the huge phoenix skeleton, and Wang Feng himself was brought to the island in the center of the lake by the Phoenix Sword at some point. superior!

"call!"

Another moment passed, Wang Feng woke up leisurely, heaved a sigh of relief, he looked at the Phoenix Sword in his hand, with a complex look on his face.

This time, his cultivation didn't seem to have improved at all, but he realized the phoenix's sky-strike swordsmanship and imprinted a ray of the true meaning of phoenix's nirvana, which will be of unparalleled benefit to his future path!

The phoenix-strike-the-sky swordsmanship is at the level of primordial divine arts, and the supreme divine way contained in it is far from what he can comprehend at this time, but even if he can't comprehend it, the phoenix-strike-the-sky swordsmanship will still be imprinted in his soul. It will play a vital role for him to realize his own supreme divine way in the future!

In addition, this phoenix hitting the sky swordsmanship will also become Wang Feng's biggest trump card at present!

It is no exaggeration to say that even Wang Feng's own natal supernatural powers cannot match the power of the phoenix's sky-strike swordsmanship at this moment!

The natal supernatural power is indeed the most suitable for Wang Feng, but due to the limitation of Wang Feng's own growth, the current natal supernatural power is equivalent to the rank of the saint, and the phoenix strikes the sky swordsmanship, even if Wang Feng has not yet evolved its true power. Power, but it is also enough to burst out the power that makes even the Emperor of Chaos tremble in fear!

This broken sword that made him feel kind, gave Wang Feng a great fortune in just half an hour. This made Wang Feng sigh in his heart, and he was even more curious about the Phoenix God of War!

While Wang Feng was meditating, Li Bai and the others also came back from the state of comprehension, with joy on their faces, even the two brothers Guchou!

Although their cultivation base is low, their comprehension ability is not weak at all. Maybe they don't gain as much as Li Bai and Situ Zhong, but the gain is definitely not small!