131-140

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Fantasy: My Sect is 100 Million Points Stronger FMSMPS » Chapter 131: Canglan Sword Sect
Fantasy: My Sect is 100 Million Points Stronger Chapter 131: Canglan Sword Sect
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Genius to remember the address of this site in one second: [New] https://The fastest update! No ads!

Great Demon Xuansha was tense all over, and his eyes kept scanning the surroundings. From the glance of the Sect Master just now, he had guessed something, but he didn't expect that someone would be so bold to follow them.

However, what makes the Great Demon Xuansha even more shocking is that he has now reached the peak of the Xuanhuang Realm, and he has not even noticed that someone is following secretly. How powerful should the person be?

The whole world was silent, and no one answered Wang Feng's words, as if there was no one at all.

hum!

At this moment, the void not far in front of Wang Feng and the others trembled violently, a red light flashed past, and Yin Hong was like blood.

This is a sword light flashing with bright red light. As soon as it appeared, it illuminated half of the sky. The simple and desolate swordsmanship carried endless murderous intent.

This existence hidden in the dark is simply a representative of people who don't speak much.

Once shot, it is a deadly murder.

Wang Feng looked at the crimson sword glow, frowning slightly, but he did not move.

Dongfang, who was beside him, was invincible.

With a wave of the slender jade hand, the majestic profound energy burst out, a little cold light shot out, and a sharp edge burst out. The void was directly pierced by this cold light, revealing a small pitch-black hole.

boom!

A thunderous explosion sounded, and an invisible ripple of power spread in all directions, the entire canyon trembled, and countless gravels rolled down.

That bit of extreme cold light completely covered up that blush, and directly shattered the sword light that contained endless murderous intent.

Not only that, the extreme cold light also shot straight towards the void, and a drop of scarlet blood dripped from the void, but no one was seen.

"Interesting, this is the first time someone has been able to escape after someone has attacked this seat. The means of this kamikaze prince is really unusual."

Wang Feng glanced at the dripping blood and laughed at himself.

While laughing at himself, Wang Feng was also shocked. The person who came here would definitely reach the Xuanzun realm, otherwise he would definitely not be able to resist the undefeated Dongfang blow.

Of course, this person is not as strong as Dongfang Invincible, and the reason why he let him escape is because neither Wang Feng nor Dongfang Invincible would have thought that this person would retreat immediately if he failed in a single blow.

So decisive, there are only specially trained killers.

The Great Demon of Xuansha, who was beside Wang Feng, froze at this moment. Although he didn't know how strong Dongfang Invincible was, the blow that Dongfang Invincible just broke out just at a glance made him feel like a soul. All going to hell.

With such a terrifying blow, no one left in the future. How strong is that person?

What made the Great Demon Xuansha even more shocked was that, listening to the meaning of the sect master, such a powerful existence turned out to be the person sent by the Prince Kamikaze? How can it be?