Chapter 7 - Mistake

Next day morning

Kiaraa's POV

I woke up when I felt the warmth of the sunlight... For the first few seconds, I felt fresh and happy, and then I realised that the room I was in was unfamiliar... Memories from the last night started hunting me inside. 

I looked at myself and found myself under the blanket, naked and with a man beside me. "Should I wake him up?" I was thinking...

I tried to move myself and get up from the bed but I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen.. That's when I noticed a red patch on the white bed sheets... It was blood.. my blood... He took my Virginity for real... And he also came inside me...

Only hope left in my heart. His love... Will he give me his love and take this responsibility? I don't know...

I felt the bed shaking.. he was about to wake up. I was embarrassed. How I'm gonna face him now?.. I pretended to sleep still...

"Arghh!!" He groaned in pain placing his hand on his head. My act broke down. I looked at him, worried. I placed my hand on his head and asked with a worried tone, "What's wrong?"

Then he opened his eyes. He gave me a surprised look and peeked around like he had lost his memory.

I was half top of him.. looking at him...
Is it wrong? I felt like it is....
The pain in my lower belly arose. Hissing in pain, I layed again from the side.

"What are you doing here?" He asked earning my attention... He stood up naked and wore his clothes which were on the ground... This shameless man!!

"What do you mean? Look what you've done!" I raised my voice.. I was lost in my thoughts for a second and asked, "Don't you remember anything?" He didn't respond. So I continued

"Last night, I came here to return your wallet.. And you were drunk as f*k.. you yanked me inside this room and ended up doing this to me!"

I felt tears roaming down my cheeks but still... I had hope on him.

He looked at the wallet, which was on the floor near the door, and looked at my naked figure, which was covered with a blanket...

He snapped out of thought; Frustration could be seen on his face. I see.. He's regretting...

"Argh! Why didn't you stop me?" He shouted at me. What? Is he blaming me for what he did? "How could I? When you were gripping me hard? I tried hard! You never did let go of me, Kim Jaekyung!" I was breathing heavily... He was looking at me with silence.

"It's your fault! It's not my fault that your Ex cheated on you! Can you believe how hard it was for me as the first time?!" I cried out.. All I had was pain in my heart, body... and soul...

His eyes widened "F-first time?" He asked... I looked away. Embarrassed..

He sighed with regret and spoke. "Hey.. Kiaraa listen.. I was drunk as f*k. I admit it. And I did it to you forcefully.. I admit it.. I was not in my senses. It was my mistake.. I apologise.." He came near me "I'll buy you some clothes. Change yourself. Today you don't have to come to work. Alright?"

I looked at him with disbelief.  "Is it too simple for you? I thought you'd love me.." I asked tears were dripping like a waterfall. "Don't expect that from me Kiaraa... I don't feel for you. I can't force myself for that." I felt like sh*t... felt like fooled in my own life... I didn't want to live anymore... I felt like no one cared for me in this world.

He was about to leave... "But.. what about my future? (Sobbing)" I screamed. He turned back and said, "You don't have a future with me..." and he left.. "Please... Please don't leave me alone... Please don't leave me like this..." I was in a crying mess...
I cried hard till my body got numb...

Minutes later someone knocked on the door... I barely had any energy... I gathered myself up and stood up, covered myself with the blanket and went towards the door...

I noticed pieces of my clothes all over the floor... They gave me a bitter feeling... Other girls blush after their first s*x but me.. I couldn't even smile...

To be continued....

______________________________________

Enjoying?

I cried inside while I was writing this chapter. I feel so bad for Kiyaraa.

What do you guys think about Jaekyung?

What would be Kiaraa's next step?
Can you guess?

Don't forget to vote. Your single vote is very precious to me ❤️😗