THE DRESS

“Little boy, let's go to the ice cream shop” Shristi suggested to Aman who was holding her sister's hand.
“Really! Can I get a chocolate ice cream?” He questioned leaving Shanaya's hand.
“No Aman, you can't go”
“Please let him, I'll take care of him. I promise bhabi”
Shanaya sighed, shaking her head as no.
“Please di, please” Aman pouted with puppy eyes.
“Ah alright but I'll join you both too” said Shanaya.
“No you can't” said Arav.
She gave him a confused look.
“Yes Bhai is right, you can't because the designer will leave before 1 pm”
“But” Shanaya paused, not having any excuses.
“You guys go, we will be waiting for you in the ice cream parlour” Shristi winked at Arav.
“Shristi, please take care of him” Shanaya requested.
“Don't worry bhabi” she smiled at Shanaya.
“Shall we, Mrs Malhotra?” asked Arav offering his hand to Shanaya who was staring at their disappearing figure.
She turned her stares to his hand then straight before walking away.
“Do you know where the boutique is?” Asked Arav putting his hand into the pocket of his formal jeans.
Shanaya shook her head as no.
“Then come here” he called her towards him. She started to take steps towards him but then he intertwined his hand into hers. Her eyes widened she turned her face to him “what's this?” She asked noticing him to take her the same way from where she just came back.
“You were walking the right way,” he let out a chuckle.
“Leave my hand” she aggressively whispered.
He smiled “is my touch that unresistable?”
She chose to shut her mouth instead of arguing.
“Seems like you're getting shy” his laugh echoed the Boutique.
Getting the attention of the staff, Shanaya got embarrassed.
“WELCOME, how can I help you?” One of the girls approached them.
“Where's your designer?” Asked Arav.
“She's on a tea break, you guys can wait in here” she pointed at the couch.
Arav guided Shanaya to the couch but then she resisted to sit and started to roam here and there to avoid him.
“You'll get tired” he broke the silence.
“I don't get tired” she rolled her eyes at him.
After walking for 15 minutes she found herself sitting beside Arav on the same couch. Controlling his laughter he gazed at her.
“What?” She asked, being uncomfortable by his stares.
“You're too beautiful that my eyes unintentionally falls at you”
Shanaya made a poke face towards him “I wonder how can someone be so cheesy”
His lips slightly curved into a warm smile.
“Then be my cake”
“Huh?”
“Be my cake and I'll be your cheese” he said, exaggerating his wink.
“Ugh, what bad deed have I done to live this day”
He laughed, accepting his insult proudly.
“When will she come?” She asked after yawning.
“I'll ask them, you stay here” Arav left her alone and headed to the manager.
“Is he your boyfriend?”
Shanaya shook her head as no in response to the girl setting the dress on a mannequin.
“Then he might be your husband”
“No he isn't,” said Shanaya.
“Really? Thank God I still have a chance”
Shanaya was amazed by her statement.
“You don't have a chance, lady,” said Arav, joining their conversation.
“I'm sorry sir” that lady lowered her head.
“You better be, I'm getting married this weekend” he declared, crossing his leg over another leg.
“I'm sorry Mr.Malhotra I got a bit late” said a lady entering the boutique.
Her smile was hiding her fireced expressions but Shanaya noticed it.
“Mrs Malhotra, your dresses are already in the fitting room you can go there”
Shanaya stood to leave but then she noticed Arav following her.
“Why are you coming?” She asked
“Just to see how you'll look,” he smirked.
“I'm not going to try on the dresses,” she declared.
“Don't worry I'm not coming inside” he whispered into her ears.
She sighed but in embarrassment walked inside the fitting room leaving him there smiling.
“Sir, would you like to have something to drink?” a lady who was placing her purse on the table asked.
“No” with a straight face he said.
After about five minutes a door opened revealing Shanaya wearing a traditional tea pink coloured lengha. Even the curves of her body are very perfectly fitted.
“I think it's a bit fitted,” she said, setting a dupatta around her shoulder.
The designer walked towards her “you want me to lose it?”
Shanaya nodded, showing her innocent eyes. Meanwhile Arav stood there with an amazed face not knowing what to utter.
“Alright then I'll do it for you ma'am but it'll take time”
“Do it within an hour,” declared Arav.
“I'm not sure sir If I can” she said, checking the dress.
“i didn't ask, I Ordered” she startled at Arav's fierceful eyes.
“Alright, but can I take some more time?” She asked.
“Hmm” Arav uttered before picking up the Shanaya purse from the couch.
“Let's go darling”
Shanaya shrugged her shoulders “in this dress?”
“Ah no you can change first” he warmly smiled at her.
Shanaya headed back to the room while he waited for her holding her purse ignoring the weird stares that he got from the staff and the designer.
Getting out of the room, wearing her white hoodie over a brown t-shirt and bell bottom jeans with a pair of brown sneakers she approached Arav.
“Let's go”
He nodded when she forwarded her hand to ask for her purse.
“Huh?” Him being confused.
“My purse” he pointed at her purse whose belt was wrapped twice around his wrist.
“Ah sorry, here you go” he said, unwrapping the belt around his wrist.
“Let's go to them”
“Them?” He asked in confusion.
“Aman and Shristi,” she said while checking her phone.
“Oh I almost forgot about them” he muttered to himself while guiding her towards the exit.
“Do we have to wait for an hour?” She asked, breaking the silence while entering the ice cream parlour.
“If you don't want to come back then unfortunately we have to wait here”
She sighed at his statement without knowing that if he wants he can ask any of his men to bring it home but he wants to spend some time alone with her.
“Di, you're here” she was startled by the sudden appearance of Aman.
“Maan, you scared the hell outta me”
“Shristi di is waiting there” she pointed at Shristi who was waving from the last table.
Shanaya headed towards that table ignoring Arav completely.
“Ah why haven't they left?” He questioned himself following Shanaya from behind.
“I hope he didn't disturb you”
“Don't worry bhabi maan didn't disturb me, in fact I enjoyed his company, right buddy?” Shristi raised her hand for a high five.
Collapsing his hand against Shristi’s Aman spoke “yes buddy”
“You might be tired if you want, you guys  can leave,” Arav suggested.
“No bhai_”
Arav showed his eyes to Shristi to shut her mouth.
“I mean I would stay but I think my Dress haven't reached so I have to leave”
“Oh shasha then take Aman if he is tired” Once again Arav suggested.
“Yes buddy let's go” Shristi said.
“Can I leave too?” Asked Shanaya.
“No, I mean if you left then you'll have to visit again” Arav covered up his mess.
“Oh then Maan stay here” Shanaya declared.
“Don't stay don't stay” Arav silently prayed.
“Di, I'm feeling sleepy,” he said, showing his sleepy eyes.
“Woah then you guys can leave now”
Everyone shifted their confused faces to Arav who just jumped up from the chair in joy.
“Ah! Let's go buddy” Shristi tried to clean the mess her brother created.
“Bye di” said Aman before leaving with Shristi.
“All alone” he smirked thinking loudly in his mind.
“So what would you like to have?” He asked.
“Just a glass of water will be enough” she said, picking her phone out of her purse.
A waiter Headed towards Arav for order while Shanaya was scrolling through her Instagram.
“Ma'am here's your shake”
She looked up and saw an Oreo shake.
“But I just asked for a glass of water”
“Here it is,” said the waiter, giving her a water bottle.
“Thank you” she muttered while taking the bottle from the waiter.
He placed the shake in front of her.
“I don't d_”
Arav interrupted “you can leave”
“I don't like an Oreo shake,” Shanaya said after gulping water.
“According to my research you love Oreo shake and strawberry only if there's no option for Oreo shake”
Her eyes widened “how come you know it?” She asked.
“Intelligence sweetheart” once again he winked at her.
“Ugh” she uttered before gripping the straw between her lips.
“By the way, how about we go on a lunch date after picking your dress up”
Shanaya showed her fake smile before saying “I would recommend you to shut your mouth up”
“Oops! I forgot you doesn't like when someone talks while you're drinking your Oreo shake”
She let out a disbelief sigh “I don't know if you're a stalker or something”
“Anything for you, a stalker, a lover and your husband to be” he said in his deep husky voice.
Shanaya rolled her eyes at him once again showing her irritation.
“By the way, where's your ring darling?” He asked it out while scanning her ring finger.
“In my purse” said Shanaya gulping down the shake.
“May I know why?”
“No,” she said after finishing her shake.
He furiously slammed his hand on the table echoing the sound in the ice cream parlour.
Shanaya startled at his sudden action “I_I’m sorry” she said in a low voice.
“Wear it right now, I got engaged to you not your purse” he declared, maintaining his deep husky voice.
She nodded hurriedly before taking the ring out of the purse.
When she was putting it in her fingers, Arav noticed she was shivering.
He held her hands softly, rubbing his thumb against her bare skin of hands he decided to speak “I’m sorry, I didn't mean to make you scared of me”
She looked up at him blinking thrice with her eyes filled with tears.
“Let me put it in your finger,” he said, taking the ring from her grip.
“Now don't take it off, sweetheart” he smiles softly.
Shanaya was still shivering but somehow controlled her tears.
“Do you need another?” He asked while softening his gaze to her.
Shanaya shook her head as no.
“Alright then. I'll pay, you stay here” he softly said before walking to the counter.
After paying the bill when he came back he noticed her wiping her tears off.
“I'm sorry for the earlier behaviour of mine” he apologised lowering his head.
She just uttered a “hmm” while standing up hanging the belt of purse around her shoulder.
“Let's go” he broke the awkward silence.
With a step to step they reached the boutique and Shanaya tried the dress again before finalising it.
………………………………………………..
Stepping out of the car, she found him offering her a hand “Hold it”
Shanaya got out without holding it and ignored his presence until her shoe laces untied causing her to lose her balance.
“Dekha laparwahi ka natija”
[look at the consequences of being careless] he said, tightening his grip around her waist. 
She slightly pushed him before balancing herself “konsi add dekh kar aye hain?” [Which advertise have you seen]
“Sab Bata dun Kya?” He winked.
[Do I have to tell everything?”
“Yeh aankhein na mara karein please” She requested.
[Don't wink, please]
He let out a small chuckle “Pehli baar request karti tu maan leta” he winked once again.
[I would have accepted,If this would be your first request]
“I guess you are born to waste other people's time” she said, leaving him behind.
“Bring the shopping bags” he ordered to his men standing around.
“Did our boss get his boss?” One of the men asked.
“Yes, I got my boss but with hurdles. Now do you work” Arav declared while following Shanaya with a warm smile on his face.

AUTHOR'S NOTE Hey beautiful people how are you all doing?  Do let me know about today's chapter please don't be a silent reader cause your responses motivates me to upload regularly

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hey beautiful people how are you all doing?  Do let me know about today's chapter please don't be a silent reader cause your responses motivates me to upload regularly.
By the way, I have good news for you from now on I'll write longer chapters than usual,
hehehehe here you go.
Take care of yourself and don't stress much keep reading my book.
Bye bye till another update.