1 - Arrival of New Life

Nestled among verdant hills and towering mountains, the village of Sadni is a picturesque haven, its natural beauty rivaling that of an earthly paradise. The werewolves who inhabit this village are known for their close-knit community, always ready to offer support and assistance to one another whenever the need arises.

At this particular moment, within the confines of the leader's house in Sadni, the atmosphere was filled with a sense of urgency as lunchtime approached.

"It's time!" exclaimed Kim Eunjung, the elder alpha lady in her late forties. Her voice, tinged with both surprise and concern, resonated through the house as she observed her alpha daughter-in-law, Kim Jiwoo, clutching her stomach in evident discomfort. Eunung's gaze then shifted to her alpha son, Kim Seoyun, who was also the esteemed leader of Sadni village. "Call Nurse Juri," she instructed him, her voice carrying a sense of urgency. "She might be at home."

Without delay, Seoyun sprang into action, hurrying out of the kitchen to find Nurse Juri. Meanwhile, Eunjung, her face etched with concern, assisted Jiwoo in moving towards the designated room for the delivery.

"You should transform now," Eunjung advised Jiwoo softly, her tone filled with maternal care. "It will be much more challenging to give birth in your human form." With a final reassuring pat, Eunjung quickly left the room to seek additional help.

Upon Eunjung's return, she was accompanied by Minseo, a trusted neighbor. They found Jiwoo, who had already undergone her transformation into her wolf form. Her fur, a soft blend of brown and white, was ruffled, and she emitted soft whimpers as she struggled to find a comfortable position. The room was soon filled with the arrival of Nurse Juri and her three diligent assistants.

Minseo, noticing Eunjung's hesitation to step away from the scene, gently placed a hand on her arm. "Come on, Eunjung," she urged, guiding her toward the door. "Let's step outside. We can't disturb Juri and her team while they're working. Let them handle it."

Eunjung, though reluctant, allowed herself to be gently led out of the room, trusting Minseo's guidance and the capable hands of Nurse Juri and her assistants to manage the delivery.

Eunjung hesitated at the doorway, her anxious eyes darting back to Nurse Juri. The seasoned nurse met her gaze with a calm and reassuring smile, offering a sense of comfort amid the tension. "Don't worry, Mrs. Kim," Juri said gently, her voice steady and soothing. "I assure you that your daughter-in-law will be fine."

Eunjung , her worry momentarily alleviated by Juri's words, took one last, lingering look at Jiwoo. The young alpha, now fully transformed into her wolf form, continued to whimper softly as she shifted restlessly in search of a more comfortable position. Eunjung's heart ached at the sight, but Juri's reassuring presence provided a measure of solace.

With a deep breath and a final, anxious glance at the room, Eunjung gave a small nod of acknowledgment to Juri. She allowed herself to be gently guided away by Minseo, who had been patiently waiting. Minseo's supportive hand on her arm helped to steady her as they stepped outside, leaving the room where Juri and her team were now fully engaged in attending to Jiwoo's needs.

__

As Eunjung and Minseo emerged from the house, they were met with a scene of bustling activity. The entire pack had assembled outside, drawn by the sounds of distress and urgency that had emanated from within. The air was charged with a palpable sense of excitement and anticipation, as the villagers eagerly awaited the arrival of the new heir who would one day carry on the legacy of their village.

The house itself stood as a testament to traditional craftsmanship and practicality. It was constructed from a combination of stone, wood, and mud, materials chosen for their durability and natural insulation. The structure rose two stories high, with its walls built from sturdy stone and coated in a layer of red mud, which helped to keep the interior cool and protected from the elements. The doors and windows were crafted from solid wood, adding a rustic charm to the building, while the roof was thatched, providing effective protection against the rain and sun.

Eunjung and Minseo moved through the crowd, their presence acknowledged by nods and murmurs of reassurance from the pack members. The villagers, while anxious, were united in their shared hope and pride for the upcoming addition to their community. The collective spirit of anticipation and support was evident as they waited for the momentous event to unfold inside the home.
__

After about half an hour, the sounds of labor and exertion that had been echoing from within the house grew silent. Juri, with a broad and comforting smile, emerged from the home, her expression radiating reassurance to the expectant crowd gathered outside.

She approached Seoyun with a respectful bow of her head. "Congratulations, Leader," Juri said warmly. "Mrs. Kim has successfully given birth to two beautiful pups—one male and one female." As she spoke, two of her three assistants followed her out, each carrying a tiny wolf cub swathed in clean, white cloths. The newborn cubs, their fur soft and delicate, were sleeping peacefully.

Juri continued, her tone soothing, "Mrs. Kim is a bit tired from the ordeal, so she is resting now."

Seoyun and Eunjung gazed down at the precious little cubs. The white-furred pup, with its striking and pure appearance, was particularly eye-catching, while the grey-furred cub, equally charming, had a gentle allure. Eunjung, her eyes brimming with joy, carefully cradled the white pup in her arms, savoring the tender moment. Meanwhile, Seoyun held the grey pup close and addressed the gathered villagers.

"I will be conducting the naming ceremony and hosting a feast tonight to welcome our new pups into the village. Please enjoy the rest of your day and join us in celebrating this special occasion."

The crowd responded with an eruption of excited cheers, their enthusiasm palpable. Yet, despite their eagerness to celebrate, they remained close by, ready to lend their support and assist their leader with any preparations or tasks that might arise in the wake of this joyous event.