THE CUPID MANUAL

This part may contain spoilers as the following contents are also updated from time-to-time, along with the story itself.

I'll try to be discreet in order to avoid spoilers but read at your own discretion and hopefully, this will aid the readers to have a more creative vision of Hailee's world.

——————————————————————-

THE CUPID MANUAL

Creation of cupids - Cupids are creation of gods that play the role that gods can no longer do. Since the human race is continuously growing, providing balance and order in life can only be achieved through having something responsible for bringing love to humans. Hence, the creation of beings "perfectly" made to fill in the gaps.

Managers - in every company, organization is deemed necessary. Managers are simply those who handle the assignments or quests of every cupid. All of the managers bear the same appearance and do not seem to age.

Envelopes/Cards - Envelopes are given to cupids and each contain a card that has the name of two people needed to be struck by the cupids. One successful envelope is equal to one less from quota.

Quotas/Quests - each cupid has a quest to complete their distinct number of quotas in order to be given the freedom to choose to become a human. 

Apparatuses and pellets - Just like in films, cupids do have bows to strike people meant for each other. But unlike any other stories, they are not only meant to use bows, they can use whatever medium they want, may it be a slingshot or catapult, as long as cupids will be using the same pellets given to them by the managers. These pellets are responsible for what they called "love-struck." The funny trick is: it can only work for people finding love. If not, it will not work despite having their names on a card.