Book One Air Chapter 3

Tenzin(narrating):Earth. Fire. Air. Water. Only Avatar can control the four elements and bring balance.

Shiro:Republic City is at war, after discovering that her father, Hiroshi Sato collaborates with the enemy, Asami turns against him, defeated for the umpteenth time by the equals, the police chief Lin Beifong resigns. With the equalists getting stronger and stronger, who will help the Avatar stop Amon and restore balance?

[Air Temple Island]

Mako, Asami and Bolin arrive on the Air Temple Island on a ship and are greeted by Korra, Meelo, Ikki and Jinora.

Ikki:You are finally here, welcome to the Air Temple Island. Your new home.

Meelo:Welcome to my world.

Bolin:You're really kind little guy.

Pabu gets off Bolin's shoulder to run towards Naga.

Meelo:What is that creature?

Jinora:Is a fire ferret, an arboreal mammal that can be found in the bamboo forests of the Earth Kingdom.

Ikki:How cute!

Ikki and Meelo run towards Pabu and Naga to play.

Mako:Thank you for sending the air acovolites to help us.

Asami:They were incredible, they are tireless workers.

Two acolytes get off the ship carrying all the veils and take them towards the temple.

Korra:I didn't think you would bring all these things.

Mako:Trust me it could have been much worse.

Korra:No problem, make yourself at home.

The group walks towards the temple of the air.

Meelo:You're cute can I have some of your hair.

Meelo says holding out his hand towards Asami.

Mako:Looks like I have some competition.

Ikki:Now let's start the sightseeing tour. The flying bisons sleep there, that is the temple built by my grandfather and there is the garden where we grow our own vegetables.

Bolin:I have some questions. Are you all vegetarians? Is this where you train? We need to dress like you air acolytes? Can we have a flying bison? And one last question, how many trees are there on the island?

Ikki:Yes, yes, no, no, ten thousand and fifty-two.

Mako:So, where do we settle?

Meelo:You are a male and males should be with males.

Jinora:I will be happy to show you the men's dormitory to you.

Bolin:I'm a male too.

Jinora accompanies Mako and Bolin towards the dormitory.