Book One Air Chapter 6

Tenzin(narrating):Earth. Fire. Air. Water. Only Avatar can control the four elements and bring balance.

Shiro:The equalists launched their attack, they invaded the Air Temple Island forcing Tenzin and his family to flee. During the escape Lin Beifong sacrificed herself to save the airbenders, now the Avatar team has gone into hiding awaiting the help provided by General Iroh and the United Forces.

[Republic City]

The Equalists take over all Republic City.

Meanwhile Sato on a podium speaks to people

Sato:Today is a glorious day my dear equalist brothers and sisters

Sato:Today is a glorious day my dear equalist brothers and sisters. Amon demolished the tyrannical government of the benders. Declared the bending illegal and finally forced the Avatar to flee, our leader has big plans for the future, one day very soon the bending will no longer exist and we will be able to live in a world where everyone will finally be equal. The United Forces are coming to shatter this dream, but we will be able to resist!

All the people cheer as two equalists walk away to reach a boulder in the middle of the park. One of the equalist moves it with earthbending, the two jump off and the boulder falls back into place.

[Timeskip]

Korra and Mako walk through the tunnels dressed as equalists without their masks on.

Korra:Did you hear what Hiroshi said? That the Avatar is on the run, but I'm not running away.....Let's go back and give them a good lesson, so they'll understand.

Mako:Relax, General Iroh is coming with a fleet of warships, then it will Amon the one to escape.

Korra:I hate this waiting thing.

[Timeskip]

Asami and Bolin wait while he plays with Pabu. Y/N arrives dressed as an equalist without his mask on.

Y/N:It seems I got there before those two.

Bolin:Yeah, Korra and Mako aren't back yet, have you discovered anything that can help us?