Book Two Spirits Chapter 16

Tenzin(narrating):Earth. Fire. Air. Water. Only Avatar can control the four elements and bring balance.

Shiro:After ten thousand years the Harmonic Convergence has returned, Vaatu is no longer bond with Y/N. Tenzin, Bumi and Kya entered the spirit world to rescue Jinora, Asami separated from the group and took Tonraq to safety. It's up to Mako, Korra, and Bolin to stop Unalaq before he bond with Vaatu and becomes the new Dark Avatar.

[Spirit World]

Vaatu:Raava, now nothing can stop me, Harmonic Convergence has come again.

Korra:I will not allow you to bond with Unalaq.

Vaatu tries to fuse with Unalaq but Korra launches a fireball at Vaatu. As soon as Vaatu gets hit, inside of Y/N one of his past lives disappears and he falls to the ground again. Korra creates a blast of air and then launches Unalaq towards the portal, causing him to exit the spirit world.

Korra:Unalaq must not return to the spirit world!

Mako:We'll take care of it.

Bolin and Mako exit the spirit world, while Korra and Vaatu continue their battle.

[With Tenzin, Bumi and Kya]

Tenzin, Kya and Bumi walk through the spirit world looking for Jinora.

Bumi:Jinora! Jinora's spirit, do you hear me!? I'm your uncle Bumi!

Tenzin:We won't do anything, we can't wander around the spirit world, call Jinora and hope she answers.

Bumi:We just have to follow the trail, brother. First we find the footprints and then we follow them.

Kya:And do you know how spirit footprints are made? Do even spirits leave footprints in your opinion? Admit it your sleuthing skills don't work in the spirit world. Let me try something.

Kya sits on the ground and begins to meditate and then points in a direction.

Kya:Jinora it's on that way, I feel a strong spiritual energy in that direction.

Bumi:We are in the spirit world there is spiritual energy in every direction!

Tenzin:Enough! We can't do it alone, we need a guiding spirit.

The three approach a hole in a tree to see a star floating.

Tenzin:Hello spirit, I'm sorry to bother you but we need your help.

Several rows of eyes appear from the hole.

Spirit:How dare you wake me up human, there is a special place for humans who enter the spirit world.