Book Two Spirits Chapter 17

Tenzin(narrating):Earth. Fire. Air. Water. Only Avatar can control the four elements and bring balance.

Shiro:after bond with Vaatu, Unalaq became the new Dark Avatar and snatched the spirit Raava from Korra. By destroying Raava, Unalaq and Vaatu transformed into a powerful dark spirit, Tenzin managed to free Jinora from the Fog of Lost Souls but his daughter's spiritual mission is not over, will someone save the world from darkness?

[Republic City]

Republic City's army prepares for Vaatu's arrival.

Raiko:General Iroh are the ships in position?

Iroh:Yes Mr president, but I would like to know what kind of enemy we will be fighting against.

Vaatu and Unalaq crash into the waters of Republic City.

Vaatu/Unalaq:The time has come to take back the physical world.

Iroh:Fire!

The ships begin throwing fireballs at the two without having any effect. Vaatu and Unalaq use waterbending to create a wave that sweeps away all the ships and then approaches Aang's statue before knocking it into the sea.

 Vaatu and Unalaq use waterbending to create a wave that sweeps away all the ships and then approaches Aang's statue before knocking it into the sea

[South Pole]

Tenzin:Their here!

Tenzin, Bumi and Kya reach the unconscious Mako, Bolin and Korra.

Tenzin:Please wake up Korra.

Kya:They will recover soon, but I must immerse them in spiritual water immediately.

The three transport Mako, Bolin and Korra to the spirit world and then place them in the water. Kya begins using her healing powers until the three wake up.

Tenzin:Thanks to the spirits you are well.

Korra:Have you found Jinora?

Tenzin:Yes, I managed to save her soul, but she wasn't ready to return to her body yet. She feel that the world was in danger.

Korra:She was right.

Korra walks away to sit on a rock.

Tenzin:Did you manage to stop Unalaq and Vaatu?

Korra:No, unfortunately they bond, then Vaatu tore Raava from my body and destroyed her. Vaatu won.

Bolin:Don't say it, I'm too young to endure ten thousand years of darkness, Korra can't you talk to one of your past lives?

Korra:When Vaatu destroyed Raava, he also severed my connection to the past Avatars.

Tenzin:If this is true....

Korra:The cycle has ended, I am the last Avatar. I'm sorry Tenzin.

Korra starts to cry.

Kya:She need you, now more than ever.