12. The little wolf dog and the movie emperor flirted with each other, the-

The little wolf dog and the movie emperor flirted with each other, the passion in the nanny car on the set, the legendary car sex?

【What the writer wants to say:】

Keep sweet!

Easter egg: Autistic, taciturn, beautiful genius boy (Part 2)

Which team member do you want to see as an Easter egg? It seems there are only two left, but the main story is almost finished.

-----text-----

Because of the incident of being fucked to the point of incontinence by the little wolfdog, Shen Yanchen was angry and ashamed to see Zhou Weiqi. So in the next few days, Shen Yanchen didn't want Zhou Weiqi to get close to him, let alone enter his room.

It just so happened that Zhou Weiqi's play was not in the same place as his, so the two were forced to separate for a few days. Of course, the little wolf dog never stopped sending him various messages of love every day.

Until one day, when Shen Yanchen went to the bathroom during filming, he suddenly heard two actors talking about Zhou Weiqi.

"Tsk, I really can't tell, he looks quite sunny and handsome, I didn't expect he got to the top by selling his ass, it's so fucking disgusting."

"Exactly. I feel so sorry for those screaming female fans. I wonder if they will vomit up their leftover food if they find out. Anyway, I am so disgusted."

Shen Yanchen didn't know who the two second-rate actors were, and they were probably about a few hundred lines high. At first, Shen Yanchen didn't know who they were talking about. He just felt that the voices of them talking behind their backs were harsh and unpleasant. Besides, there were not many such dirty and dark things in the entertainment industry.

Until Shen Yanchen heard the person they were talking about, Zhou Weiqi, the member of the popular boy band HL, who had quickly become famous in the entertainment industry right after his debut. The key point was that he had just debuted and debuted in the name of a boy band, but he got such good resources and co-starred with the movie emperor Shen Yanchen. What kind of luck was this? No one believed that he had no background.

"It seems that these days not only women need backers, but men too. I wonder which big shot is supporting her..."

When Zhou Weiqi's name came out of their mouths, a nerve in Shen Yanchen was touched, and nameless anger rushed into his mind in an instant. That kind of anger was even more angry than hearing others slandering and scolding him with ugly words.

"Bang~" Shen Yanchen was not used to enduring, and the sound of the door closing scared the two people. When they saw that it was Shen Yanchen, they were so scared that they quickly shut up and greeted him. After all, everyone knew that this person was not just a top star, he had a bad temper, did whatever he wanted, and had a very strong backing at home.

"Is your mouth so dirty because you ate something you shouldn't have when you came to the toilet?"

Sure enough, the actor's venomous tongue showed up as soon as he spoke. Isn't this just asking them if they eat shit? The two of them were so embarrassed that they didn't dare to say a word, and they kept apologizing.

"Instead of gossiping behind your back, you might as well improve your acting skills," Shen Yanchen said coldly, "If I hear you again, get out of here. There is never a shortage of people in the entertainment industry."

"Yes, Mr. Shen, I'm sorry!" The two left in a hurry.

But Shen Yanchen was still unhappy. Obviously, the kid relied on his own strength. He was so handsome and his appearance was his asset. Besides, didn't you see that he sang and danced so well? Didn't you see that his acting skills were several blocks ahead of some first-tier stars? Haha~