17. The adopted son peeked at his father being pressed down and fucked by his-

The adopted son peeked at his father being pressed down and fucked by his brother. The old father's possessiveness, the final chapter

【What the writer wants to say:】

The Admiral chapter ends here! Are you satisfied with the sweet chapter?

Everybody please vote, I'm about to fall!

The easter egg is still Laura.

I will put a collection of Laura's Easter eggs in one chapter before and after. Please note that those who don't like Laura should not click it, and those who have seen it should not click it either. I love you all and look forward to the next world (another wave of brain cells dying, every time I think about the plot of the new world, my brain is super useless)

-----text-----

What Kane regained was not only a son, but also the lover who would accompany him for the rest of his life. He thought that after everything was talked out, all that was left would be their sweet days, but he didn't expect that the person who greeted them as soon as they got off the battleship was his son's nominal rumored boyfriend.

"Laura?" Zhou Weiqi smiled widely. She never expected that this fake boyfriend was so conscientious.

Laura thought he was helping Zhou Weiqi. He promised to help Zhou Weiqi deal with the forced marriage from Admiral Kane and the royal elders in order to protect Zhou Weiqi's mysterious ordinary boyfriend, so he waited here as soon as possible and walked forward to hold Zhou Weiqi's arm intimately, just like a pair of sweet lovers.

"Major General, where have you been these days? Why didn't you tell me?" Laura looked worried, and it was not difficult to see that he was declaring his sovereignty.

Zhou Weiqi did not refuse, but glanced at someone beside him calmly. Sure enough, he saw that Kane's face had become frighteningly gloomy, and his beautiful eyes, as if covered with a layer of ice, stared straight at Laura's hand that was holding Zhou Weiqi's arm.

"I'm sorry to have made you worry." Zhou Weiqi turned to look at his father, "Dad, you go back first. Laura and I..."

"No," Kane refused decisively before Zhou Weiqi finished speaking, his eyes full of jealous possessiveness, "I'll wait for you in front."

Kane said the last sentence with gritted teeth, and there was inspiration in his eyes that only Zhou Weiqi could understand. He wanted Zhou Weiqi to make his words clear and give him a few minutes to deal with it. This was Kane's bottom line. Don't even think about leaving alone with Laura.

Kane left after he finished speaking. He was extremely upset at this moment. To be honest, it was really his own fault.

Zhou Weiqi couldn't help laughing as he looked at his father's figure. His old father had a really strong possessiveness.

Laura on the side inexplicably felt suspicious. She didn't know why, but Admiral Kane's gaze just now was too strong, especially the stare at his hands, which made him very uncomfortable, so he let go of Zhou Weiqi reflexively.

"Admiral Kane seems to dislike me very much," Laura said, "It wasn't like this before, so your father doesn't like our relationship?"

Zhou Weiqi raised his eyebrows and said nothing more, "Thank you Laura for your help, but my problem has been solved."

Laura's eyes widened. "So this is why your father doesn't like me? He accepts your boyfriend, Major General?"

"Accepted." Zhou Weiqi answered with a smile, but he felt that the gaze of his old father in the distance was too intense.