4. The elite glasses man was fucked and ejaculated by his younger brother. The

The elite glasses man was fucked and ejaculated by his younger brother. The lustful and calm brother is really unstoppable

-----text-----

"If you want to blame someone, you can only blame yourself for being so attractive."

Zhou Weiqi's size was very large, and even though it had just been expanded, it still made Duan Xutian see stars when he inserted it into him. His muscles were tense, and veins bulged on his forehead. His bound hands covered his face weakly, but all his senses were focused on the place in his anus that was penetrated.

Duan Xutian felt as if he had been stabbed through.

At this moment he clearly realized that his relationship with his brother was over. They could never go back, never.

"Brother, bear with it a little longer. It will be over soon." Zhou Weiqi clamped Duan Xutian's thighs around his waist. Because of his plump figure and particularly perky buttocks, the veins on his big cock bulged because of Zhou Weiqi's endurance. It was clamped tightly after it went in a little bit, making Zhou Weiqi sweat all over.

He tried to rub Duan Xutian's tight buttocks until the opening of the vagina slowly relaxed. He then changed his waist and inserted the penis little by little.

Duan Xutian gritted his teeth with his upper body almost exposed. When he understood the current situation, he gritted his teeth and said nothing, because he knew that saying anything now would be of no use, and it would not change the reality that his own brother had raped him.

"Okay, let's go in."

Finally, when both of them were sweating all over, Zhou Weiqi's big cock was finally completely inserted into his brother's little hole.

"Hmm." Duan Xutian gritted his teeth and felt like his body was about to explode.

"I'm going to move, brother," Zhou Weiqi covered him and leaned over to kiss his body. He was obviously so respectful and pious to his brother, "Brother..."

"Ugh..." Some sounds can't be controlled no matter how hard you try to hold them back.

Zhou Weiqi grabbed Duan Xutian's thighs with both hands, began to slowly pull out his penis, and then slowly inserted it. He had been holding back his strong desire and gave him time to adapt, but a man's patience is limited.

Duan Xutian only felt that his anus was being squeezed open little by little, and the hot and hard meat stick seemed to burst his intestinal wall, and then penetrated deeper and deeper into the deepest part, as if it was hitting his heart and lungs and wanted to penetrate him completely.

He gritted his teeth and endured the discomfort, but he still couldn't bear his brother's big cock stretching and pulling out inside him, gradually increasing in speed. After repeating this countless times, his body instinctively began to adapt, and no matter how much the owner of the body resisted, it was of no avail.

"Hmm~" Duan Xutian still clenched his teeth tightly.

Zhou Weiqi pressed his legs and thrust his waist deeper into his brother's body, occasionally leaning over to kiss his brother's body, "Brother, say something, scream it out."

"Hmm" Duan Xutian's body was jerking up and down as he was being fucked, and soon a small part of his upper body was sticking out of the armrest of the sofa. His shoulders and head drooped uncontrollably, but his lower body was held tightly by his brother. His anus was constantly being hit by the big cock, so Duan Xutian's body was shaking constantly as a result of the fucking, and the corners of his lips were bitten.