13. The enraged paranoid major general pressed his father against the wall and-

The enraged paranoid major general pressed his father against the wall and fucked him hard, and the admiral's father was fucked so hard that he could not stand.

【What the writer wants to say:】

The website was updated yesterday and it was so chaotic. I couldn't open it and couldn't see everyone's comments. After the update, the number of recommended votes decreased. When I woke up this morning, I saw that there were only 35 votes (crying)

In addition, this chapter has 700 words + Easter eggs. The Easter egg is Laura and has nothing to do with the main text. If you don't like it, you can just not click on it and not read it.

-----text-----

The pain on his shoulder gave him an inexplicable stimulation. This was not the first time that Zhou Weiqi had raped his father. However, this time he felt it particularly strongly, probably because he had brought in the emotions of the original owner, so it was painful yet stimulating.

Even though the meat stick was not comfortable in the dry and tight little hole, the spiritual satisfaction Zhou Weiqi got made his sexual desire surge. He really wanted to fuck the man in front of him to death.

Kane was shaking with pain all over and bit Zhou Weiqi tightly without letting go. However, this did not stop his son's thick and long cock from penetrating him.

"Hmm~"

"Father, I really want to fuck you to death, so that you will belong to me forever, only me." Zhou Weiqi repeated paranoidly.

Then, enduring the discomfort, Zhou Weiqi held his father's hips, lifted one of his father's thighs with one hand, then straightened his waist little by little and inserted it little by little.

The meat stick was frighteningly hard, but it hadn't been used for a few days and there was no expansion or preparation. Zhou Weiqi entered very slowly and with difficulty. Both men's bodies were tense and their breathing was rapid.

"Hmm~"

Kane had never felt so clearly the amazing size of his son's cock, nor had he ever felt so clearly the thing pushing open the vaginal walls and penetrating deeper into the vagina.

He bent his waist unconsciously, and felt that the meat stick was long enough to pierce his internal organs and penetrate his body, as if it wanted to tear him apart alive.

However, it would be fine if it continued to hurt like this. At the same time as the swelling and pain, the scorching heat also stimulated the acupuncture points. The key point was that his aroused desire was gradually taking over his body. Finally, Zhou Weiqi slowly thrust his waist into him while rubbing his neck with his lips. The Alpha's powerful pheromones also burst out, and in an instant not only enveloped Kane's body, but also every corner of the room was filled with the scent of his son's pheromones.

"Ah..." The gland was suddenly bitten through, and the domineering and powerful Alpha pheromones suppressed Kane's pheromones, who was also an Alpha, with absolute advantage. Then they passed through the gland and poured into Kane's body from Zhou Weiqi's mouth.

The desire that he had been forcibly suppressing finally broke out uncontrollably. Kane's body fell into a huge emptiness in an instant, and his sexual desire almost replaced his reason.

His back hole wanted to be fucked hard, filled and penetrated by a big cock... Kane wanted it madly, and he wanted his son, so how could there be any pain or discomfort at this time?

The little hole was adapting to her son's big cock, and her body was responding quickly to her son's cock. The intestinal wall became soft and moist, and liquid that shouldn't be there was automatically secreted to wrap around the cock and lubricate it. There was even a suction force deep in the little hole that seemed to suck the cock in to fill it and fuck it hard.