6. The elite boss is jealous without knowing it, the playboy keeps a celebrity-

The elite boss is jealous without knowing it, the playboy keeps a celebrity, and they have sex in the hotel until dawn?

【What the writer wants to say:】

It's Monday. Although I can't get on the homepage anymore, I still want to ask for a recommendation vote. Friends who are reading this article, please come in or give me some votes after reading it!

Thank you very much!

-----text-----

"Boss Duan, the second young master didn't go out today and stayed at home the whole time."

"Boss Duan, the second young master met up with his friends today, and they went out together in the evening..."

"Boss Duan, 20 million was moved from the second young master's account today."

Duan Xutian didn't expect that after that day, Duan Xuen would be able to carry on with his daily activities as if nothing had happened, eating, drinking and having fun, just like he did before.

This was originally what he requested, but his brother did so. Duan Xutian felt bad about it, but it didn't matter. It would be best if he could really forget it.

Until this day, Duan Xuen moved 20 million.

It is not uncommon for a second-generation rich man who only knows how to eat, drink and have fun to spend hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars. What's more, the money was given to him by Duan Xutian. However, Duan Xutian frowned when he touched 20 million at once.

Of course, what concerned him most was where the money went.

"The Second Young Master invested 20 million in an online drama, and the lead actor is called Cheng Chen."

Is it him? Duan Xutian's brows furrowed even tighter, and his eyes under the gold-rimmed glasses narrowed involuntarily, emitting a dangerous light that he himself did not even notice.

Come to think of it, the day started with this little star.

"The Second Young Master went to see Cheng Chen."

"The Second Young Master took Cheng Chen to XX Hotel."

Duan Xutian looked at the watch on his wrist, it was exactly eight o'clock in the evening. He was a workaholic, and at this time he was still in the office of the company's headquarters, but for some reason, he suddenly became irritable. A meticulous, wise and calm man suddenly became irritable, and then he lost interest in work.

His mind just couldn't calm down, it was full of messy things. Finally, Duan Xutian simply closed the computer, took off his glasses and rubbed his temples, then leaned back with his eyes closed. He needed to calm down.

Keeping a little star is very normal. Duan Xuen can be said to have done whatever he wanted in this regard. He even snatched my people away countless times. Isn't he always like this?

The huge office here was as quiet as a chicken, but in a room in the hotel over here, there was an ambiguous sound.

The sound of water splashing accompanied Zhou Weiqi's increasingly heavy breathing, and the temperature in the room was rising rapidly. Cheng Chen buried his head between Zhou Weiqi's legs, his lips were neither thick nor thin, soft and smooth, and he opened his mouth to take in the somewhat hideous meat stick in front of him, trying to swallow it, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't do it, and instead made himself uncomfortable and difficult to breathe.

The bath towel draped over her shoulders had been torn off by Zhou Weiqi, so the little star's naked and sexy back was completely exposed in front of Zhou Weiqi. Because of this kneeling posture, the little star's slender waist was deeply sunken, while her tailbone was raised high, so the curve of her back became even more sexy and charming.