17. The truth is revealed, the Shura field between the cold prince and the-

The truth is revealed, the Shura field between the cold prince and the handsome emperor.

【What the writer wants to say:】

This world will end soon.

It’s been a hard working week. I hope you will continue to vote for me next week. This is my motivation to write.

-----text-----

Ye Linlie almost fled in panic and was nearly discovered by the palace guards several times. He returned to the palace in a daze and did not close his eyes until dawn.

Why is this so? Why is the emperor brother with Zhou Weiqi? Why do they have such a shameful relationship? So what role does the emperor brother play in this conspiracy?

In the end, the emperor's brother still didn't believe him. Would they end up like the ancient royal brothers who killed each other?

Ye Linlie felt disheartened for a moment. The heartache for his royal brother and the hatred for that bastard Zhou Weiqi were intertwined in his mind and he couldn't sleep all night.

However, after calming down, he had many doubts. Zhou Weiqi must be the prime minister's man, so what about the emperor's brother and the prime minister? Did the emperor's brother and the prime minister conspire to frame him? Ye Linlie absolutely did not believe it. If Ye Linran was in his right mind, he would not do such a stupid thing.

And what was the prime minister's conspiracy? If he was really the emperor's brother, what was his purpose? To humiliate himself? If Ruo Dang really couldn't tolerate him, why didn't he let Zhou Weiqi kill him?

After much deliberation, Ye Linlie finally decided to go to the palace to meet the emperor. He wanted to see whether Ye Linran wanted to deal with him.

Furthermore, Zhou Weiqi must know all of this. Not only does he want to know the truth from Zhou Weiqi, he also wants to kill this bastard with his own hands.

Let’s talk about Zhou Weiqi who stayed in the palace. He was very aware of the coming storm. The success or failure of the world conquest depended on it.

That night, Ye Linran learned from the secret guard that Ye Linlie had returned to the palace. Ye Linran looked at Zhou Weiqi first. Could it be that this bastard really had such ability?

However, Zhou Weiqi just smiled at him mysteriously, with some unspeakable bitterness and pain in his eyes, which made Ye Linran suspicious.

Emperors have always been suspicious since ancient times, and Ye Linran is no exception. What's more, he knows very well how outstanding his younger brother's appearance is. The most handsome man in the world is not a false reputation, and the bastard next to him is a real rapist, so it's no wonder that he would be suspicious.

So when Ye Linlie entered the palace the next day, Ye Linran immediately had an idea in his mind. He wanted to let the two people meet and then see what the secret was between them.

So one of them suppressed his rage and came to test him, while the other one also had the same intention to test him, and the three of them met like this.

Ye Linlie immediately noticed the tall figure standing next to the emperor. Although he was wearing eunuch clothes, he didn't look like a eunuch at all. Besides, who knew better than him whether this bastard was a eunuch?

When Ye Linlie looked over, Zhou Weiqi happened to be looking at him, but his eyes were a little evasive and full of unspeakable apology. Ye Linlie was so angry that his body trembled slightly, and his fists clenched unconsciously, until his nails dug into the flesh, causing a pain that made him wake up slightly.