Chapter : 35 : Slime and SquarePant Civilization

+Check out the other novel by clicking my profile.

+My YT Channel: ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA_o7H0XZmHnnX0UlvGP4Yg ) Or ( Sokdavid Gaming )

+My P'atreon: ( https://www.P'atreon.com/Sokdavid )

+My Facebook Page : ( https://www.facebook.com/P.S.David123/ ) Or ( Sokdavid Gaming on Facebook )

If you want to read more chapters, there are some on my P'atreon.

-----------

The military has reached 50,000 and this is just the regular army. If you count the reserves, it is estimated to be as many as 100,000. The population of the Imperium is only over one million, and with such a huge army, the economic pressure on the Empire is not small.

In the hall, every day, some ministers don't know the truth shouting about disarmament. Kai started making justifications, but afterward, he didn't bother to pay attention to these people. About the existence of alien planets, only a few people know now.

About the people from the Supernatural Laboratory and the Astra Militarum, he needs to keep it a secret, so others have not been informed yet and Sebastian felt the same way.

Before the world knew it, the military was expanded to 30,000 and 10,000 cavalry. The formation of cavalry is too expensive, as the consumption of 10,000 cavalry in one year is almost equivalent to 100,000 infantry.

Watching the training of the Astra Militarum sweating like rain, in Sebastian's mind appeared the scene from the previous Martial Artist planet. Although the Great Wilderness Army is extremely courageous, in the face of warriors, they can't help but feel a little scared.

"More actual combat is needed. With this kind of training, It's useless to hunt and kill beasts every day. Fighters and beasts are not the same categories at all." Sebastian thought to himself.

Kai was found immediately and informed of his thoughts.

"The God Emperor is preparing to go to another planet again?!" Kai's eyes widened and there was a look of hope in his eyes.

"For the people of the Empire, the biggest challenge they will face in the future will be the Supernatural individuals of each planet." Sebastian displayed the text and said, "And between the Supernatural, the difference is huge. The fighters you saw last time are just the most common of them all. If you encounter other more superior Supernatural beings, you have to be better prepared."

Hearing Sebastian's vague reminder, Kai also thought of the last time. Although the Astra Militarum won, the performance of each Guardsman was not so good. There are many Guardsmen, and after seeing the Martial Artist's power, they are too scared to act rashly. There are even several Guardsmen, after the war, PTSD.

"The Emperor said it well." Kai nodded and said with a serious face, "The Guardsmen of the Empire did not perform well enough when facing the Supernatural, they need more real-world practice."

"I also would like to ask God Emperor for help." Kai bows deeply.

"It's not necessary." Sebastian manipulated the water vapor and wrote, "This is also my business. Get ready, as ten days later, there will be a new planetary passage. It's still in the same place."

For the Planet Passage, the location is the same every time. The passage of the Empire is located near the City of Terra and in a mountain range. Now, the mountain has been surrounded by many, so no outsiders can enter. Near the passage, there are heavy guards and the training ground of the Astra Militarum is just a short distance away.

"Thank you, God Emperor," Kai said respectfully.

If it was said before, Kai was still anxious about how to deal with the Supernatural. But after getting the Vibranium, this anxiety is much less. At least, Vibranium made him see the hope of being able to target the Supernatural.

Leaving the awakened space, Sebastian leaves his house and goes to the Planetary Association. He is preparing to pick a few low-level civilization planets. It's still the same window as last time with the good-looking female staff member.

Meeting Sebastian, the staff's eyes lit up, and the smile on her face became even stronger, and said, "Hello, Mr. Sebastian, may I ask if you need help today?"

"I want to train fighters on my planet. I want to see what planets are suitable?" Sebastian said.

"Planet for training?" After listening, the staff took out a panel and said, "If it is mainly used for training, then I suggest using a relatively weak planet. You can look at these."

Sebastian looked at the panel. Above the panel, there is information about various low-level energy planets. Only after a few glances, Sebastian's face became a little weird. The top slime planet is not bad, but below, what the h*ll is SpongeBob SquarePants doing here?!

Seeing Sebastian's gaze freeze on the second planet, the staff member explained, "There is a kind of intelligent creature called 'SpongeBob SquarePants' living on this planet. It lives in the deep sea and has low combat power, so it is very suitable as a training target."

"Since it lives in the deep sea, how do you fight?" Sebastian asked.

"They can be lured to fight on the surface, which is suitable for training in water warfare." The staff member said, "If Mr. Sebastian thinks it's inappropriate, there are other options here."

The female staff member pointed to a planet below and said, "This planet is SpongeBob's close relative, BlackJack SquarePants and these SquarePants live on the ground. Its strength is not too strong, so it's more appropriate as a target for ground combat."

Sebastian looked at the introduction of the two creatures. Although the name is familiar, they are truly Supernatural creatures, it doesn't look cute at all. Checking it carefully for a while, Sebastian made his decision.