Chapter : 42 : Black Gunpowder Comes Out

+Check out the other novel by clicking my profile.

+My YT Channel: ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA_o7H0XZmHnnX0UlvGP4Yg ) Or ( Sokdavid Gaming )

+My P'atreon: ( https://www.P'atreon.com/Sokdavid )

+My Facebook Page : ( https://www.facebook.com/P.S.David123/ ) Or ( Sokdavid Gaming on Facebook )

If you want to read more chapters, some are on my P'atreon.

-----------

Black powder raw materials are not complicated, it is composed of saltpeter, carbon, and sulfur in a certain proportion. But to make it into explosives, it's not that simple. In the past, it has developed for a long time before creating high-power explosives as conventional weapons. The reason is the ratio.

Inside the palace, next to the research room, it's all under martial law here. A deserted courtyard nearby was used as a test site and the first batch of finished gunpowder was shipped here. People participating in the test had some anticipation and excitement in their eyes. Today, they may witness the birth of a powerful weapon. Sebastian was also watching silently.

As the person who pays the most attention to R&D, Kai himself takes the lead. After a while, a thunderous sound is like thunder, sounded out in the air. It can be heard from afar. Nearby, people's ears are almost deafened. Seeing this scene, Sebastian nodded slightly. This test is quite successful. Although not the perfect match, it's lethal enough.

The crowd was very excited, except one, Kai. His face was calm, he didn't seem to be satisfied yet.

"It seems that it is still far from what God Emperor" Kai secretly thought.

For the rest of the time, Kai did not relax the improvement work of black powder. He continues to grasp it himself, and in this test, Kai seems to have caught a little inspiration.

"Father, I probably know what you mean by supersonic weapons." Kai is alone on a high platform. Looking up to the sky, self-mumbling. "At the moment of the explosion, the separation speed of the gunpowder particles, isn't it faster than the speed of sound? If you can make the gunpowder smaller and if the power remains the same, isn't it a supersonic weapon?"

It's a pity, there was no response from Sebastian at this time. Sebastian felt a little pity, as Kai's talent is rare, it only appears once in a century. In Sebastian's view, he was born at the wrong age. In this era, the Imperium is still in the initial stage of technology, so many concepts have not appeared and many fields also did not appear yet. If Kai was born a hundred years later, he may be the greatest scientist in the future.

Kai's improvement and research on gunpowder continue, while Sebastian's training program continues. He went to Planetary Society and bought the passes for five Supernatural planets in one go. These five planets' strength is stronger than the previous three, so it is much more difficult to deal with.

Time flies and a year goes by quickly. Above Greater Terra, everything is changing all the time. The black powder research led by Kai is advancing little by little and the expedition of the Astra Militarum has finally ended. The research team accompanying the army has increased to fifty and is subdivided into several teams to target all kinds of planets.

In this year's battle, on the stronger planets, the Astra Militarum also began to suffer casualties, but the gains far outweighed the losses. The momentum of the Astra Militarum Guardsmen is getting better and better, confrontation against Supernatural creatures, now not only are they not afraid, but there is a wolf-like light in their eyes. The cavalry also came in handy with infantry. On some occasions, they played a very important role.

So far, the training of the low-level civilization planet has come to an end. Next, it is the turn of the intermediate-level civilization planet and the advanced-level civilization planet. With these two kinds of Supernatural planets, Sebastian doesn't plan to train a lot. After all, the planets that most people awaken are low-level civilization planets, so intermediate-level and advanced-level are still in the minority. Sebastian chose three Intermediate civilization planets, for Advanced civilization planets, he picked two. As for super-level civilization? Then there is no need.

Time goes on and another year has passed. The Astra Militarum has become more battle-hardened, so intermediate-level and advanced-level civilization planets did not stump them. The role of the research team in this is very big, against many seemingly tough opponents, the research team found a way to deal with them. Some bizarre weapons have also been invented.

At night, the Royal Palace. On the high platform, Kai came here again alone looking up to the sky. These past two years, Kai is exhausted. He is in charge of the research and development of gunpowder, he is also busy with the expedition affairs of the Astra Militarum. It is obvious to the naked eye that he has aged a lot. The air is shaking and Sebastian appears.

"God Emperor-!" Kai was overjoyed.

"You must have doubts in your heart." Sebastian composed the text with fireflies this time and said, "Why did I ask you to do so many things in the past two years?"