Chapter : 14 : Sebastian Intervenes And The Enlightenment of The Terran

+Check out the other novel by clicking my profile.

+My YT Channel: ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA_o7H0XZmHnnX0UlvGP4Yg ) Or ( Sokdavid Gaming )

+My P'atreon: ( https://www.P'atreon.com/Sokdavid )

+My Facebook Page : ( https://www.facebook.com/P.S.David123/ ) Or ( Sokdavid Gaming on Facebook )

If you want to read more chapters, there are some on my P'atreon.

-----------

Sebastian wants to develop scientific and technological civilization, so the most important thing is of course talent. Tech talent who are helpful with scientific research. Like a leader, although physically strong, he is very charming. But for Sebastian, it won't help. Sebastian will see the corresponding characteristics of this aspect. The first question facing now is the threat from the Tyrum tribe.

"System, help me deduce, if I help the leader Hayden, how much will it affect the development of the Terra ecosystem?" Sebastian asked.

Soon, the answer came.

[ Deduction results: ]

[ If you help openly, it may lead to irreversible consequences, and the probability of ecological disturbance is 30%. ]

[ If you help secretly, the probability will be less than 1%. ]

With these two routes, Sebastian almost didn't need to think about it.

"Looks like secret help it is." Sebastian made a decision immediately.

As the creator and master of the planet, the means of secret help are easy, like direct control of the soil and writing in front of the leader. It is not words, just some symbols. At this time, the leader Hayden is staying under one of the big trees where he spends most of his time and is distressed over the prospect of the tribe.

"Do you know the biggest difference between humans and beasts?" One line of text appeared at his feet of him.

"The biggest difference?" Hayden was slightly taken aback and started to think. He suddenly realized something and he was shocked. He jumped three meters away.

"You... what are you?" Hayden was stunned.

"I am a man from heaven," Sebastian replied.

"A man from heaven?" Looking at the words on the ground, Hayden gradually calmed down. As a primitive tribe, there is a blind belief in heaven and hell. Looking at this trick, he started to believe.

"Answer my previous question." Sebastian continued to control the soil, writing words.

Hayden suddenly fell into thinking and thought for a long time. But there was no clue, and his expression couldn't help but feel a little frustrated.

"It's wisdom." Sebastian helped him answer.

"Wisdom?" Seeing these two words, Hayden's body shook, as if to understand something.

"Human beings are far weaker than beasts in terms of individuals, but..." Sebastian wrote, "With wisdom, you can use tools and work together. That's what enables humans to defeat beasts and be the master of this land. If you don't use wisdom, how can weak humans fight those ferocious beasts?"

After writing this, Sebastian ended this exchange and he left Hayden in contemplation. This is also a test from Sebastian. If he can't rely on his wisdom and get that tribe out of the immediate crisis, then Sebastian will simply give up. And he was not disappointed.

After pondering for a long time, he thought of a solution from Sebastian's words. He began to use his wisdom and take the initiative to invite Byrum to come to the junction for a friendly exchange.

With some unwilling flattery, the leader of the Tyrum was very elated. A few jars of poor wine down, Hayden proposes to become friends with Byrum, and they work together to deal with the ferocious beasts outside. The atmosphere is pretty good, so he did not refuse. After some exchange, the alliance was a complete success. The Terra tribe has also temporarily escaped the crisis of war.

Years thereafter, Hayden surrenders his identity and considers Byrum as the leader. Year after year large amounts of grain, livestock, and women let the Tyrum tribe not have the idea of ​​attacking the Terra tribe.

At the same time, Sebastian's secret teaching to Hayden also began.