Chapter : 61 : Door to Atoms

+Check out the other novel by clicking my profile.

+My YT Channel: ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA_o7H0XZmHnnX0UlvGP4Yg ) Or ( Sokdavid Gaming )

+My P'atreon: ( https://www.P'atreon.com/Sokdavid )

+My Facebook Page : ( https://www.facebook.com/P.S.David123/ ) Or ( Sokdavid Gaming on Facebook )

If you want to read more chapters, some are on my P'atreon.

-----------

Kai led the army to participate in the biggest tournament of the time and almost all sectors of the Empire were there.

In the mineral process laboratory, where Randell Wheeler is located. He usually has a lot of attention, but this time almost no one paid attention. Randell is a somewhat bookish research researcher. While other researchers more or less will focus on fighting with the Astra Militarum, he is still headlong in the lab. In the entire lab right now, he is the only person still working. The other researchers were transferred to the logistics group or other sections near the passage.

This day is the same as usual, Randell is still working. At six p.m., he will get off work. When he drew the lab door open and ready to close, he caught a glimpse inside through the corner of his eye. From a metallic mineral in the glass, with the outside light, exudes a dim light. There is a trace of light projected into his eyes, then he suddenly sees a flash.

All this time, some people still research and speculate about the origin of matter. Because of Sebastian's questions, Kai is also very serious. The term elements had already been put forward, but for a long time, many intellectuals in the Imperium, regarding the elements considered simple substances can not be divided by chemical methods. Those substances are no longer a simple matter decomposition and it is known as an element.

Putting the two elements and elemental concepts different or equated. They understand the origin of the composition of matter through the observation of objective things or conjectural ways to solve them.

With the rise of the experiment later, experimental data accumulated some material change. Only preliminary results from the chemical analysis to solve the concept of elements or simple substances. His job is to study all kinds of metal, which is so boring.

However, due to the lack of precise experimental material, exactly which substances should belong to the elements, or exactly what substance is no longer a simple matter, this problem can not be settled. For example, elemental oxygen and oxygen are not the same things. The former is an element and the latter can be used as a simple substance. And now in the world, all are almost oxygen as elements.

But Randell is an exception. All this time, he not only studied metal but also studied oxygen, nitrogen, and sulfuric acid. The long-term research and testing have made him think that this division is not accurate.

Looking at the metallic dispersing glow, he was suddenly enlightened. He thought that once seen under a microscope, the biological cells. So, metal or oxygen, is it some kind of thing that should be the elements?

When he thought about this, he was very excited. There was no time to go home, he directly re-entered the lab and turned on the lights. In his brain, the guess was confirmed. In these past few days, he had been almost without food or drink. He has been constantly experimenting, thinking, experimenting, thinking. There is almost no attention to Randell, except for Sebastian.

While taking part in a large majority, Sebastian from time to time still concerned about the development of the Greater Terra, especially, since he believes that some have the potential to be a great researcher, Randell Wheeler is one of them.

When he saw Randell's path, Sebastian also carefully observed for a few days.

"Goodfellas." Sebastian could not help but praise him.

In Sebastian's vision, the true concept of the element. According to past life information, the chemical element is a collective name of the same type of atoms in a nuclear charge number. Element is the result of quantitative and qualitative changes resulting in the occurrence of the atomic number of protons.

It should not be found in this era, but Randell has done it. Regrettably, limited by the conditions of the times, his experiments can not fully support his vision.

"It's a pity-!" Sebastian knew the current condition of the Empire very well.

Even just extracting metal elements is very difficult. In a sense, Randell was born in the wrong era. But he still makes a huge contribution, as he has pioneered the concept of the "Atom".

And thought to be composed of the smallest unit of matter this statement is not accurate. However, it laid the foundation for the later development of chemicals and elements in this field.

The most practical is the improved version of the black powder, Smokeless Powder. It is a modern explosive in the early stages of history.