Chapter : 30 : Greater Terra Specialty and Vibranium discovery

+Check out the other novel by clicking my profile.

+My YT Channel: ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA_o7H0XZmHnnX0UlvGP4Yg ) Or ( Sokdavid Gaming )

+My P'atreon: ( https://www.P'atreon.com/Sokdavid )

+My Facebook Page : ( https://www.facebook.com/P.S.David123/ ) Or ( Sokdavid Gaming on Facebook )

If you want to read more chapters, there are some on my P'atreon.

-----------

After Bruno won two Imperium Awards in a row, medicine began to receive unprecedented attention and welcome in the state. A large-scale promotion has also begun. It brought the medical conditions of the entire Empire to a higher level. And Sebastian gradually reduced his teaching to Bruno. For Sebastian, stealth guidance is the main way. Not as a last resort, don't throw your knowledge into the people here.

"The weather is nice today."

Thinking back to Sebastian in the living room, he glanced at the weather outside. There are some white clouds in the blue sky. The Federal Relief House where Sebastian lives has one bedroom, one living room, and one kitchen. The total area is less than forty square meters, which is very cramped.

Go out the door. Sebastian went to the small restaurant that he usually went to, intending to solve his stomach problem. Busy with the evolution of Greater Terra these days. He doesn't even have time to cook for himself.

The sound of firecrackers suddenly sounded. Sebastian looked forward. By the road, an oversized firecracker is being lit. A loud explosion can be heard from a distance and there were a lot of people around to discuss.

"Is Benigno making a lot of money? Setting off firecrackers for no reason?"

"Make a lot of money? You won't be so happy when you make money."

"You don't know, Benigno's daughter has awakened to an intermediate-level civilization planet, and has been favored by a Level 3 Planet Master and accepted as a disciple."

"Really?!"

"She was accepted as a disciple by a Level 3 Planet Master, and his family shows it."

"Benigno's daughter has won nine out of ten in the college entrance examination. She will get good grades and be admitted to a good institute."

"It would be great if that kid in my family could be accepted as a disciple by a Level 3 Planet Master."

"Wake up, you, Benigno's daughter is probably the most talented here, so she will be favored."

There were a lot of discussions and Sebastian listened. For a Level 3 Planet Master or something. Sebastian didn't pay attention at all.

"High school entrance examination?" Sebastian said this in his mind.

The world also has high school entrance examinations. If you want to go to college, then you must take the high school entrance examination. Universities are also good and bad. With the help of the deduction system, Sebastian's goal is the top universities.

He finishes his meal quickly. When Sebastian returned home, his thoughts entered the awakening space again. His eyes turned to the Astra Militarum. For someone else's planet is not like Sebastian's Greater Terra, there's a whole bunch of non-combatants.

Sebastian didn't dare to be careless. The military is slowly increasing and the Astra Militarum has also expanded to 30,000. The cavalry team reached 10,000, and they were training hard every day. On a grassland. Sebastian saw a team of Guardsmen besieging a huge elephant. Not exactly an elephant, it is a product unique to this planet. A behemoth that combines the characteristics of a mammoth and an elephant.

The evolution of Greater Terra is roughly the same as the Earth in his previous life. But the details are different, which leads to some species that do not exist on Earth. For example, a big guy like the desert elephant. Another example is some fish in the rivers and lakes.

Dealing with the wild elephant, the guardsmen are already very skilled. Besieged from a distance with arrows. One after another, the arrow flew out and hit the wild elephant with accuracy. But the wild elephant is rough and thick, ordinary bows and arrows can't pose much of a threat to it.

"Oh?" Sebastian suddenly noticed.

One of the arrows didn't have the right speed. Generally speaking, the speed of the arrow is up to 150 meters per second, but this arrow is obviously much faster than other arrows, it's more than 200 meters per second. Sebastian checked it carefully. The arrow was repaired and forged by the Guardsmen who used it. The original arrow is broken and there is no excess iron. He used other metals instead, after all, Iron ore is still too little.

But this metal, Sebastian took a closer look and only to find out that he doesn't even know it himself.

"This is an exclusive product on Greater Terra?" Sebastian guessed in his mind.

Not just species and minerals, Greater Terra may also have evolved different species from Earth. But because it is buried in the ground, he couldn't find them one by one. For this metal, it accelerates bows and arrows and he is interested. After observing for half a day, his face became a little weird.

"This metal..." The more Sebastian looked, the more he felt confused.

The properties exhibited by this unknown metal are very much like a product of a science fiction work in his former life, Vibranium. Could it be that thing? Sebastian thought about it. He should find Kai and let him dig out more of this metal to conduct in-depth research.

"If it's true, that would be interesting." Sebastian thought expectantly.