Storyline

Arth's background

Arth Giordano Vardhman was born into a world of immense power, danger, and complexity—a world shaped by a blend of Indian heritage and Italian mafia influence. His father, **Vijay Vardhman**, an Indian who married into the notorious Giordano family, has been managing his father-in-law's vast business empire, which spans both legitimate and illicit operations, for nearly 25 years. Vijay’s journey into this dangerous world began when he met Bianca Giordano during a trip to London with his friends.

The connection between Vijay and Bianca was instant, and over the next three years, their relationship deepened despite the many threats from Bianca's formidable father, **Antonio Giordano**. Antonio, who was initially opposed to their relationship, recognized Vijay’s potential and the profound love his daughter had for him. Reluctantly, he gave his blessing, and the two were married.

Vijay came from a family with a political background—his grandfather was a respected MLA. However, politics didn’t appeal to Vijay’s father, who instead found success in business. Tragedy struck shortly after Vijay married Bianca; his parents were brutally murdered by rivals of Antonio. The assassination left Vijay devastated, but it also ignited a burning desire for vengeance.

Determined to avenge his parents’ deaths, Vijay joined forces with his father-in-law and, after three years of meticulous planning, exacted his revenge. He annihilated the entire lineage of the man responsible—**Tommaso**, a rival mafia leader—leaving only two young children, who were sent to an orphanage. Only after fulfilling this dark promise did Vijay allow himself to start a family with Bianca. A year later, Arth was born.

Arth grew up amidst this backdrop of violence, power, and wealth, inheriting his father’s drive and his mother’s resilience. By the time he reached adulthood, Arth was an imposing figure, standing 6'4" with a muscular build that was the perfect blend of his Italian and Indian genes. His striking features, reminiscent of a Greek god, combined with a dark aura, made him both intimidating and captivating.

Though he was born into a mafia family, Arth had a different vision for his future. At just 18, he launched his own business—a chain of luxury restaurants that quickly became successful. However, his destiny was tied to more than just legitimate business. As he matured, Arth gradually took on the responsibilities of his father, managing both the legal and illegal aspects of the Vardhman-Giordano empire. Despite his initial reluctance, the pull of the mafia world was too strong to resist.

By his early twenties, Arth had established himself as a formidable force in both the business world and the criminal underworld. His enterprises flourished in Italy, Dubai, New York, and France, but his mind was increasingly drawn to India, a country he had never visited but felt a deep connection to. His father, haunted by the memories of his parents’ murder, had never returned to India, but Arth was determined to expand their empire into the land of his ancestors.

To Arth’s surprise, Vijay did not hesitate when his son proposed this expansion. With his father’s blessing, Arth meticulously planned to launch branches of his five-star restaurant chain in four major Indian cities—Mumbai, Noida, Jamshedpur, and Pune.

This move was not just about business; it was about reclaiming a part of his heritage and establishing a foothold in a country that held both painful memories and untapped potential. As Arth prepared to step into this new chapter of his life, he knew that his journey would be fraught with challenges, but he was ready to face them head-on. His path was set, and with the full weight of his family’s legacy behind him, Arth was determined to carve out his own destiny—one that would blend the traditions of his Indian roots with the power of his Italian lineage.

Aayra's background

Aayra Bharadwaj is an ordinary girl with extraordinary resilience, born into a middle-class family that has seen its fair share of hardships. Her parents, Mahesh and Gauri Bharadwaj, had a love marriage—a union built on deep affection and understanding. Mahesh, a dedicated government officer, was the pillar of their family, known for his diligence and commitment to his work. Life seemed stable and promising until four years ago, when a sudden, life-altering event struck their family.

While on duty, Mahesh unexpectedly collapsed. He was rushed to the hospital, where doctors delivered a devastating diagnosis: chronic kidney disease, with both kidneys severely damaged—85% beyond repair. This news shook the Bharadwaj family to its core. Mahesh was transferred back to his hometown, where, thanks to the leniency of his superiors, he spent most of his days at home, struggling with his illness.

At the time, Aayra was just a young girl in the 11th grade, too naive to fully comprehend the gravity of her father’s condition. The thought that her father could die at any moment was a reality too harsh for her to accept. In the midst of this turmoil, Aayra sought solace and emotional support from a boy she met during this period of vulnerability. What began as a relationship that filled a void in her heart quickly spiraled into a toxic connection. Over time, the boy’s true nature emerged—he became verbally abusive, turning what was supposed to be a source of comfort into a source of pain.

For two long years, Aayra endured this toxic relationship, feeling trapped and emotionally drained. The boy, lazy and unambitious, saw Aayra as an investment he didn’t want to lose. When she finally mustered the courage to end things, he resorted to mental torment, trying to manipulate her into staying. But Aayra, with the support and wisdom of her mother, Gauri, managed to break free from the toxic cycle.

The aftermath of this relationship left Aayra shattered. She struggled with anxiety and panic attacks, feeling lost and vulnerable. But in time, she began the arduous journey of healing. Aayra rediscovered her sense of self, and with it, a newfound resolve: she would never again settle for less than she deserved. She vowed that any future partner would need to show genuine love, care, and effort—a partner who would cherish her and make her feel valued.

Determined to build a better future, Aayra moved to Jamshedpur to pursue a B.Tech degree. A bright student with immense potential, she hoped that her college years would be a time of growth and opportunity. However, the reality of her new environment was far from what she had envisioned. Coming from one of the top schools in her city, where sophistication and open-mindedness were the norms, Aayra found herself at a private college that was a stark contrast to her previous experiences.

The college, with its rigid atmosphere and lack of refinement, left Aayra disillusioned. She had dreamed of a vibrant and fulfilling college life, but those dreams were quickly shattered. Living in the campus hostel only added to her struggles. Feeling out of place and unable to adjust, Aayra pleaded with her parents to let her move to a private accommodation—a PG or a flat—but they refused.

Determined to make the best of her situation, Aayra devised a plan to cope with her circumstances, focusing on her studies and personal growth. She pushed through her first two years with resilience, never losing sight of her goals. But just as she began to find her footing, a new twist entered her life—she met Arth Giordano Vardhman, a man whose world was as complex and dangerous as it was alluring.

With Arth’s entrance into her life, Aayra’s story took a dramatic turn. Could this new chapter bring the happiness and stability she longed for, or would it plunge her into even deeper turmoil? As their paths intertwine, Aayra must navigate the challenges of her past, the realities of her present, and the uncertainties of her future.