Are you sure?

Arth

I told her firmly, "Okay, I'm heading to my room now. You start working, and remember, we're going out after 3, so you won't have any chance to work then. I don't want any complaints about being disturbed or anything like that."

I was planning a special shopping trip for her today. I wanted her to have everything she desires and more-I was determined to spoil her in every way possible. Yes, she is my girl, and I'm committed to making her fall for me completely. I'm prepared to do whatever it takes to win her heart and make her mine forever. I have a feeling she already has some feelings for me; it's just that she's not ready to fully express them yet. But that's okay-she will, in her own time.

I headed to my home office to attend a few meetings

I headed to my home office to attend a few meetings. After wrapping them up, it was around noon when I stepped out, feeling the need to grab something to eat. I could still hear Aayra talking in her room, discussing the progress of her project. My chef was busy in the kitchen, preparing lunch-I'd asked him to cook something Indian, knowing how much she loves it.

I rummaged through the fridge and grabbed a couple of apples and two cans of fruit juice before heading to her room. Just as I walked in, she was finishing up her call and about to step out.

"Hungry?" I asked.

"A little bit," she replied with a smile.

I handed her the apples and the juice. She took a bite, her lips parting perfectly as she spoke, "I'm done with my work for the day. Actually, I'm ahead of everyone in the project, so I can easily relax in the afternoon."

As she bit into the apple, I couldn't help but watch her, captivated by the way her lips moved. I wanted nothing more than to lean in and kiss her hard.

"So, ready for lunch?" I asked.

"Hmm, actually, I was just about to ask what's cooking. It smells amazing," she said, breathing in the rich aroma that had filled the house.

"I think it's cottage cheese curry and some type of Indian bread-just the way you like it," I replied.

"And how do you know what I like? Oh, wait... I forgot, you're a stalker," she teased, playfully winking at me.

I chuckled, matching her tone, "I can be anything for my girl, even a stalker. But seriously, let's go eat. I'm starving, and I'm sure you are too."

With that, we headed to the dining area, the anticipation of sharing a meal together making my heart race just a little bit faster.