Chapter 21

After eating his fill, Usagi wasn't in the mood to go out and try Yakiniku and other delicacies of Konoha so he laid down on his small bed and took out the reward and pay, that the hokage had given him, wondering how much it could be.
Though seeing 1 million Ryo nearly sent him over the edge and scared him to paradise,
'What the heck! This is definitely not normal, why was I given such a huge amount, this is equal to five B-Rank mission, even a jonin wouldn't get paid this much' Usagi had a sense of crisis as he looked at the cash.
'Did he give me the wrong bag or something...'
After pacing around the room for a bit, Usagi finally calmed down, whether it was becuase of some scheme or because the Hokage was trying to win him over because he thought Usagi had some potential, what's done was already done.
Under the night sky, Usagi quietly purchased two Bronze tokens and sent them out into the Universe.
His personal strength was not yet so strong and he often had to save his life by unconventional methods, in the Naruto world, even someone like Madara had been played for a fool at the end so who was he, Hesitation would only grant him a taste of defeat,
Since he was given a chance, he could only move forward, hearing the familiar sounds of the system in his head Usagi quitely performed chakra excercises to better his chakra control.
The better his chakra control, the less chakra he wasted, the war hasnt ended yet, although it's coming to a hold.
--
Somewhere in a far away universe, A group of students were huddled in a class room, as they heard sounds of screams and the place being crashed.
This was a world where People were born with a diverse amount of quirk which all started when a kid was born that could glow.
The quirk users were largely devivded into the faction of Hero, villain and Normal civillians.
One such institute that trained the heroes for the hurdles that awaited them was called UA, if Usagi were here, he would recognize this world as the world of MHA.
Inside one of the facilities of UA, known as the USJ, villains numbering in the hundreds suddenly appeared, there goal being the assassination of All might, the number one hero of japan as well as the world.
Once the student were divided by the use of one of the quirk of a villain, a small bronze token suddenly materialized in front of Tsuru and Midoriya.
The frog girl curiously touched the floating coin, and in the next moment, its use was second instinct for her.
'A ninja from another world...what kind of quirk is this...perhaps I should use this...we aren't in a good situation' thought Tsuru as she glanced all around her.
"I-i am scared!" Tsuru glances at the little purple squirt next to her as well as Midoriya who is also tense looking at the villains surrounding them in the shipwreck area of USJ.
'Looks like I have no choice, let's see what it will cost me' she thought as she proceeded to provide her task to the coin as well as the consequences it will cost.
--
While Tsuru was having a battle of her own, in another universe far away, In this world there existed martial souls, and people cultivated their martial spirits to grow in strength and eventually become gods.
Tang San was immersed in a battle with an eight legged Man faced spider of a ten thousand years old age.
His mind was consumed with Fury and worry for his sister that he loved dearly, But she had been taken away by the Great Ape of the Star dou Forest.
Despite their best efforts, everyone suffered at its hands and now he too was about to be killed.
Just when he and the Man faced spider were about to deal a killing blow, A shining bronze token appeared in the air.
Tang San immediately caught it by instincts, his mind was filled with shocking info, the token claimed it could help him find the location of his sister
'If this ninja can really help me...then I am willing to deal with the devil,' Tang San shouted as he issued a contract.
--
Usagi woke up the next day, as soon as he did so, his mind was bombarded with two messages.
[Rank-A Mission]
[Mission:Help Tang San deal with the injured Ten thousand year old Man faced spider]
[Bonus Mission 1:Help Tang San find his sister ]
[Reward 1: A Rank Justu or B-Rank Jutsu Mastery ,Chakra Increase by a level]
[Bonus Reward:Increased proficiency with Lightning Chakra mode ]
[B-Rank Mission]
[Help Tsuru the frog Lady escape the villains in the Shipwreck area of USJ]
[Bonus mission1 : Deal with the all the villains of Shipwreck area]
[Bonus mission 2 : Deal with all the other Diaaster areas including the central plaza where the Nomu is located]
[Reward : B-Rank Jutsu]
[Bonus Reward 1: Kenjutsu Proficiency]
[Bonus Reward 2:B-Rank jutsu,Chakra increased to High Chunin]
Usagi felt that among the two missions, the main mission of Soul Land world might be harder compared to MHA mission.
Although he didn't remember much, he can still speculate that a ten thousand year old spirit beast is still dangerous for him.
As for the bonus mission, the soul land bonus mission was just a freebie in his eyes.
--
Hey guys! Hope you are in good health and living a happy life, so i have created a patron in case any of you guys want to access advance chapters, you will also get to vote on mc's future quests and powers.And getting some patreons will also motivate me to write more and earn something while i am at it since i like reading and writing /eternalrabbit
Add an 'e' in the link to go to my page or simply write eternalrabbit in my patreon,
LIKE & BOOKMARK IF YOU LIKE THE NOVEL PLZ