Chapter 27

"Haha! Of course, I know where she is!" Usagi laughed as he patted the other party on the shoulder.
"Really! Tell me?" Tang San was excited as he rocked Usagi's shoulder, nearly shaking his head off.
The others were also keen on hearing, although they didn't know much about the young man before them, he was still an ally that helped their brother.
"Of course, though we will have to go look for her, you guys stay behind, we will be right back," Usagi ordered as he took Tang san and shot off towards a random direction.
Once they were far enough, Usagi stopped, Tang San looked around, the trees had already been uprooted due to the previous havoc caused by the Great Titan Ape.
"Where is she?" Asked Tang San.
"Tang San, you don't have to look around, your beloved sister isn't a normal human, she will come back on her own," Usagi replied to his question, he was worried that the system wouldn't reward him if he didn't play around a little.
Tang San who was already under a lot of stress and pain nearly wanted to chop Usagi's head off seeing his grin but decided against it.
"What do you mean? How is she not normal?" Asked Tang San.
"Come on! Even with those eyes of yours, you can't see the obvious, she is..."
--
Xiao Wu hurriedly spotted the SHREK group, she lightly traveled toward them,
"Hey guys!"
"Hey ..hahhh!" Ma Hongjun was scared out of his wits, he yelled when he spotted Xiao Wu smiling slyly as she went and hugged Zhu Zhuqing.
"Xiao Wu! How come you are fine, we clearly saw the Great Titan Ape grab you so..."
"Welll..."
While Xiao fabricated her own story, Usagi watched as Tang San was taken aback with astonishment.
"Lie!"
"Whatever! My mission here is done, I reckon she is back by now, I suggest you guys run away from the forest as fast as possible.
Those oldies called twin snakes or whatever might look for you. "
With that Usagi waved his hands as he disappeared, leaving Tang San with a mouthful of air in his hands as he tried to catch Usagi for answers.
--
Usagi appeared back in the dilapidated apartment as he looked around, after looking around, seeing nothing out of the ordinary.
Usagi accepted the system rewards.
Usagi smiled in excitement as he felt his chakra increase in quality and quantity, he reckoned that with his current capacity, he could summon at least 5 to 6 shadow clones.
There was also progress on the light chakra mode, as compared to before, he felt that the previously incomplete chakra mode had become near perfect, of course, it also increased his chakra consumption proportional to the upgrade of the technique, making him sigh.
A screen with a list of Jutsu also appeared in front of him, he could either get an instant mastery of a B-Rank or get his hands on an A-Rank Jutsu and learn it.
After much contemplation, he decides to get the bringer of darkness technique,
As for why he didn't get Chidori or Rasengan or their variation, it was simply because one could be easily replicated with enough time while the other had the problem of tunnel vision.
He also had the thought of getting the body pathway Derangement technique but ultimately decided on the other one.
Usagi was sure that with the system's help, he would be able to master this technique in some time, plus he now had the capacity to use six clones.
'I still haven't mastered the two...Four Earth techniques, plus I have to master Bringer of Darkness,'
'Show me my stats'
[Name : Shingetsu Usagi]
[Rank: Chunin]
[Power:Special Jonin]
[Talents: Fuinjutsu talent]
[Jutsu: Clone Jutsu
Shadow Clone Jutsu
D rank basic jutsus
C-Rank Fire Release:Great FireBall technique,
C-Rank Fire Release: Fire Bullet Technique
C-Rank Water Release: Toad oil bullets
B-Rank Lightning Release: Lightning chakra mode
B-Rank Earth Release:{Earth Wall}{Added Weight Technique}{Iron Skin}{Underground travel decapitation}
A-Rank Yin Release: Bringer of Darkness]
[Chakra Nature:
Fire 24%
Wind 30%
Lightning 45%
water 14%
Earth 15%
Yin 7%]
[Chakra Capacity :Special Jonin]
[Chakra control: Peak Chunin]
Usagi smiled with satisfaction as he looked at his progress, having a quantified progress bar motivated him to try harder, although he didn't know how long he had till he was asked to return to war, Usagi decided to give his all.
'At least train enough so that I can use all my Jutsus with basic proficiency,' Usagi thought as he made his way to the training grounds.
Upon arriving, he summoned five Shadow Clones and asked them to master the four Earth Jutsu and one was asked to learn the new Genjutsu he learned.
While he started training his body in Lightning chakra mode.