12: Securing a Spokesperson Deal

"But, I do not have plans to announce my relationship with Shinichi as of yet," Kaito Kuroba explained calmly. He gave off a confident and dazzling aura, "With the help of Shinichi, I know my career would advance in leaps and bounds, but, other people would only acknowledge me as Shinichi Kudo's spouse and not Kaito Kuroba the magician. 3 years ago, I managed to become the top star in Tokyo, now, 3 years later, I am confident I can do it again with my own ability. I will retrieve what originally belongs to me."

"Konosuke Jii, if you are still willing to help me, then we are going into this together. If you don't want to, I won't pressure you. I will help you cancel your contract with Hakuba Ent and help you find a job at a better company."

"What nonsense are you speaking? Of course I want to stay by your side. I want to become the top manager of an international great magician," Konosuke Jii replied confidently, "But, are you planning to stay at Hakuba Entertainment?"

"What do you think?" Kaito Kuroba gave Konosuke Jii a look, letting him figure the answer himself, "Hakuba has used me so many times. No matter what...I will pay him back for it."

After hearing what Kaito Kuroba had to say, Konosuke Jii burst out laughing as he leaned on Kaito Kuroba; his shoulders shaking from laughter, "Kaito, I realized all these years I have known you has been a waste, I never knew you could be so sneaky. So what's the next move, what should we do? Release the video?"

"No...let's secure a spokesperson deal. To be precise, let's take what originally belonged to me right out of Akako Koizumi's hands. Afterwards, Akako Koizumi's fans will definitely complain. The video should be released at that time!"

"Konosuke Jii, you will need to work hard for a little longer. Help me edit the clips from the Crown's Star show and post it online."

"OK, no worries! Leave it with me!" After hearing the plan, Konosuke Jii's eyes lit up as he nodded his head. Most importantly, he had discovered Kaito Kuroba was different - he used to be weak and fragile, but, who would have thought, when triggered, he would be this powerful.

After their conversation, Kaito Kuroba asked Shuicihi Akai to escort Konosuke Jii home, before he got up from the sofa and headed back into the beautifully scented bedroom. Shinichi Kudo had just changed into a robe and was sitting on the sofa enjoying a glass of red wine. His chin tilted up giving him a more defined jawline like a perfectly carved sculpture; making one's heart flutter.

Kaito was nervous but still walked over to sit beside Shinichi. Shinichi continued sipping from his glass, when suddenly...he reached over and grabbed onto Kaito shoulder as he placed his lips against him. He still had the wine in his mouth as he shared the aromatic flavor with Kaito.

Kaito was caught off guard as his face flushed red. Shinichi laughed gently as he kissed him on the tip of her nose, "If you can't drink you will be at a disadvantage when invited to events, you need to train..."

Kaito pushed his body against Shinichi's smooth chest, "In that case, President Kudo, what do you propose?'

"Drink a small glass every day, what do you say?"

"Using the same method as just then?" Kaito Kuroba raised his eyebrows with a slightly provocative look.

Shinichi Kudo couldn't help but let out a gentle laugh as he nodded, "Did you like it?"

"Uh huh," Kaito Kuroba nodded.

"Let's do that then." After he spoke, Shinichi once again raised the glass to his lips. Using the same method, he once again leaned over, but this time....after they had finished drinking the wine, they did not separate. They continued to kiss passionately as they treated the sofa beneath them like a bed.