15: The Number One Shameful and Stupid Magician

"Oh...you don't want to get married? Then we won't do it..." Kaito Kuroba smiled, "Let's wait until you are no longer busy, we can talk about it later."

Like this, Saguru Hakuba was flustered. He reached out his hand and placed it overbearingly onto Kaito Kuroba 's shoulder. With an angry look in his eyes, he asked, "Do you not love me anymore?"

"What about you? Do you love me?" Kaito Kuroba carefully slipped out of Saguru Hakuba's grasp; he had promised Shinichi Kudo he wasn't going to have physical contact with another man.

Saguru Hakuba was stunned. He opened his mouth, but no words came out, because, towards Kaito Kuroba, he had never had any feelings - he was only using him. He slowly relaxed his hands, "We are already at the stage of getting married, why would you question our love? You will become my spouse soon, can't you think on my behalf? It wasn't easy for Akako to be nominated for the Top Ten Magician Awards. Kaito Kuroba, I'm just annoyed that you can't be more understanding."

Kaito Kuroba slowly distanced himself from Saguru Hakuba. He remained composed, "Then from now on, you may have to get used to how I am now." After their conversation, Kaito Kuroba left Saguru Hakuba standing there alone as he left the building.

Saguru Hakuba was puzzled, he didn't understand why Kaito Kuroba 's attitude had changed so much. But, after careful thought, he assumed he was still jealous of him and Akako Koizumi. However, he didn't have the energy to go coax him. After all, Akako Koizumi was still in need of comforting and Kaito Kuroba had never been one to make others worry. After his anger subsides, things will most likely go back to normal.

He's always been so useless, without any temper to even stick up for himself.

Kaito Kuroba knew Saguru Hakuba wasn't going to chase after him - his heart had already given up on him. Instead, he was quickly hurrying home to see Shinichi Kudo. At the thought of Shinichi Kudo, Kaito Kuroba's heart felt like it was suddenly lit up by a bright light.

"Kaito, I'll take you home first so you can recharge your batteries. Tomorrow, we will be signing a contract for you to shoot on location," Konosuke Jii said happily to Kaito Kuroba.

"Konosuke Jii, cancel the lease on your home and move over to my old home. Give my home a bit of life. You can change the locks as well. If Saguru Hakuba asks, just say you have moved over to take care of me and it is no longer convenient for him to have the keys," Kaito Kuroba suggested. "Tomorrow, I will sign a new contract with you."

"OK...works for me, this way I can save some money." After their conversation, Konosuke Jii looked at Kaito Kuroba with an ambiguous smile, "The mighty president of Pandora Blue Entertainment, how is he in that aspect?"

"Don't be so nosy, ok?" Kaito Kuroba replied, staring into Konosuke Jii's eyes.

After returning home, Kaito Kuroba had a lot of free time since Shinichi Kudo was still out for the day. He headed for the kitchen and found the servants cooking. Lifting up his sleeves, he offered, "Let me help!"

"Young master, how could we trouble you?" The chef in charge of the meals was a middle-aged woman over 40. She liked Kaito Kuroba as he gave off a peaceful vibe.

"How about this, you rest for the day and allow me to cook for Shinichi tonight." Kaito Kuroba led the chef out of the kitchen.

By the time Shinichi Kudo arrived home, it was already late at night. However, as soon as he entered the house, the first thing he did was look for Kaito Kuroba. Wearing an apron and standing in the kitchen barefooted, Shinichi Kudo found Kaito Kuroba concentrated on cooking. Shinichi Kudo was surprised as he stared at him quietly. He was immediately attracted by his long slender legs. He walked straight over to him and hugged him from behind as he gently kissed him on the ear.

"President Kudo, don't muck around, I'm cooking fish..."

Shinichi Kudo reached over and turned off the stove. Lifting his chin, he went directly for his lips, "But, right now, I just want to eat you up..."

Kaito Kuroba put down the kitchen utensils in his hands and turned around to hug Shinichi Kudo, clumsily returning his kiss. His soft touch captivated him and as he noticed the charming mole on his ear he became completely infatuated.

Shinichi Kudo's kisses were intermittent but gentle, inching slowly down his body, eventually returning to his collarbone where he stopped, "Any lower...and I won't be able to control myself."

"Fish...I need to finish cooking the fish." Kaito Kuroba pulled away from Shinichi Kudo's lips, once again lighting up the stove, finishing off what he had started. Shinichi Kudo chuckled and reached his hand out to pat Kaito Kuroba's head as he admired his creation.

"Let me help you."

"President Kudo can cook?" Kaito Kuroba asked raising his eyebrows.

"Today, I'll allow this. But, from now on, no more entering the kitchen. I don't want you to get hurt." Shinichi Kudo was protective of Kaito Kuroba, especially his legs, inside he was even considering buying insurance for them.

"So controlling..." Kaito Kuroba commented, but, deep down he understood it was because he cared.

The married couple prepared dinner quietly - it turned out, they were both great chefs. Kaito Kuroba cooked Shinichi Kudo's favourite dish, while Shinichi Kudo cooked Kaito Kuroba's favourite dish. Without difficulty, the dining table was soon filled with a satisfying feast.

In perfect sync, the couple looked at the dining table amazed. After all, enjoying life like this couldn't be done by just anyone.

"Tomorrow, I might have to go to Liusen for a photo shoot. I most likely won't be able to return home," Kaito Kuroba reported to Shinichi Kudo honestly.

"Aren't you signing the contract tomorrow? Will you be leaving straight away in the afternoon?"

"Uh huh, hf's new product launch is urgent," Kaito Kuroba nodded. "Shinichi, give me a bit more time. I will definitely rise to a position you are proud of."

"I've never doubted you." Shinichi Kudo placed some food in Kaito Kuroba 's plate. Their eyes met, both looking at each other admiringly.

Of course, Shinichi Kudo was most looking forward to seeing Kaito Kuroba slowly advance and how miserable Saguru Hakuba and Akako Koizumi would be.

...

After a windy night, it started to shower lightly.

Upon returning to Saguru Hakuba's home, Akako Koizumi grabbed everything she could and threw it on the ground, breaking them into pieces. Especially when she thought of Kaito Kuroba signing the contract tomorrow, her heart could not accept it. Worst of all, Saguru Hakuba had actually helped Kaito Kuroba - this was the most unbearable thing for her.

Saguru Hakuba threw open the door to find a shocking scene in front of him. He spotted Akako Koizumi standing with a vase in her hands. Immediately, he ran over and embraced Akako Koizumi in a hug, "Don't be so upset, it's not good for the baby."

"I'm surprised you know it's bad for the baby, even though you just watched as Kaito Kuroba stole my deal."

"We still have plenty of chances. I'm already working on securing an even bigger collaboration. Stop paying attention to Kaito Kuroba. Even if he was to become spokesperson, what would come of it?" Saguru Hakuba continuously patted Akako Koizumi on the shoulder, "Babe, listen to me, don't hurt yourself."

"Even if you do this, I'm still not convinced." Akako Koizumi raised her head with tears in her eyes, "He's held on to you for so many years, I will definitely not allow him to have what he wants."

In reality, she had already ordered her assistant to create a commotion among her fans and she was already seeing results. Her fans had already started discussions about tearing down Kaito Kuroba and were throwing insults at him.

If she was to lose, she wasn't going to allow Kaito Kuroba to win.

Most importantly, she ordered her assistant to post up the details of Kaito Kuroba 's schedule tomorrow, giving anti-fans the opportunity to cause trouble to Kaito Kuroba.

Does Kaito Kuroba really think it's so easy to be a spokesperson? Tomorrow, he will become the airport's number one shameful and stupid magician.