Chapter 4

Declan's POV

<TRIGGER WARNING>

 Emetophobia (This is coming from an emetophobic so nothing in graphic detail)

"What do you mean that you want me to go partying with you?" I asked Jeremy. Jeremy looked at me.

"This could be your last weekend as a single man so you should party," he reasoned.

"Have I ever partied before?"

"No."

"So what makes you think I will this time?" I said.

"It's Saturday! And I thought you cherished our friendship!" he said. We were in his apartment debating whether or not I should go out partying with him.

"Like how you cherish that sweatshirt? It's a sweatshirt, Jere, a sweatshirt!" I exclaimed.

"HOW DARE YOU TRASH THE SWEATSHIRT! IT IS THE SWEATSHIRT NOT A SWEATSHIRT, DECLAN!" he shouted. I rolled my eyes. He kept yelling at me for 'insulting the sweatshirt'.

"Jere, fine will you stop yelling if I agree to go out partying?" I asked. He paused for a second as thinking.

"Yes," he concluded. I sighed. I thought I would never get him to shut up about that stupid sweatshirt.

We were in the dark in the middle of the woods. What was the purpose of this?

"Jeremy, why are we in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of strangers?"

"These are my party people! Plus I want to find someone to hook up with," he said. I was surprised everyone still talked to him. Jeremy slept with everyone including guys. I didn't know how people never splashed a drink in his face or kick him in the balls.

"Why am I here then?" I asked.

"To have a life experience!" he said. I looked at him.

"What? Just have fun and stop being so uptight, dude." I grabbed a red cup off the table and took a sip. I would need to be at least buzzed to survive this.

I was talking to some guy named Cameron. He was blonde and a football player at Georgia State.

"Well, you're a photographer? That's cool? Do you do erotic shoots?" he asked me.

"No, mostly family, newborn, graduation, and pet photos," I said. He nodded.

"That's probably for the best. People wouldn't come there if you did do erotics. Does it have an Instagram?" he asked.

"Yeah it's just the name of it." I watched as he typed it in. He was absolutely awestruck by the quality of the photos but I think it just because he was drunker than a skunk.

"These are amazing! Man, you have to be a professional!" he exclaimed out of surprise.

"Nah, I'm not a professional. Just a small buisness," I said. He looked at me.

"Are seriously shitting me? I'm followin' you right now," he said. he said hitting the big blue follow button on the Petals Falling Photography page. I gave an awkward smile. Suddenly Jeremy came over.

"Duuuude, I juuuuuust meeeet thiiiis guuuuy, hisssss naaaaame's Duuuuustin and he's increeeedible! He's sooooooo hooooot!" he said, slurring his words. He always talked like this when he was drunk but as soon as he sobered up he would go back to being repulsed by love and just doing hookups.