Chapter 14

Declan's POV

Christmas was always beautiful because it was a little cooler in Georgia so I could wear sweatpants. Sweatpants were my home during the colder part of the year. I still had to wear a short sleeve though. It's Georgia not Maine. I was sitting on the front desk and Willow came stumbling in. She had heels in her hand and her mascara was running down her face in tears.

"What happened?" I asked. Usually she was put together when she came to work.

"I just took my finals and I was stressing so I went out and I sort of forgot to sleep," she whined. She sat down in her chair.

"Do you need some clothes? Nikki's left a pair of extra shorts and sweatshirt in my car," I said. Willow nodded and I went to go get them. As I was fishing around I saw Jeremy open the door to Petals Falling and he was actually dressed really nice. I grabbed the clothes and went back inside. Jeremy was sitting on the desk really weirdly. I handed the clothes to Willow, who went to the bathroom to change.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. He shook his head. He rubbed his back.

"I got an early Christmas present that involved too much butt stuff," Jeremy complained. I knew what he was talking about. Since his outing with Nikki, he had been getting it on with Dustin more but the injuries seemed to be in odd places. A week ago, he had a sore arm. Now his back was sore. What was Dustin doing to this poor man? Willow came back out and the clothes were a little too small. Willow was actually taller than me, standing at 5'11 and Nicole was much smaller compared to her so they looked weird on Willow. Willow sat down and took out the contacts she had in and put on her glasses. Jeremy got up off the desk and went to his office. He came back holding three beers.

"It's Christmas Eve. Might as well be drunk as hell," Jeremy said, giving one to Willow and one to me. I popped the cap off and Willow and Jeremy did the same. We clinked them together.

"Cheers to us!" Jeremy said, then knocking the bottle back and drinking a lot. Willow took a little sip and I just sipped a normal amount. The door opened and Nikki, Maeve and Maeve's sisters came in.

"You got any more Jere?" Maeve asked. Jeremy happily went to his office to get the remainder. Nicole came up to me.

"Looks like it's going to be a fun party," she said. I smiled and took another drink of my bottle.

"Because of the beer or me?" I said. She smiled.

"Both, but mostly the beer," she said. I shoved her with my free hand.

"Hey!" She went over to Jeremy to get hers and we went over to my make-shift table from when Arielle was here. The was one more than last time and we didn't have another chair so Nikki sat on my lap. She sat on my leg more like it, obviously trying to not give me one idea or another. The door opened again to reveal Dustin who went straight over to Jeremy. I knew Dustin didn't drink. That's right, he tolerated drunk Jeremy sober when they first met. Jeremy got up so Dustin could sit then Jeremy sat on his lap. Unlike Nicole, Jeremy was trying to give Dustin an idea with how close he was sitting.

After a while, everyone was really drunk and Jeremy was basically sleeping with Dustin in front of us but we were sort of to drunk to care. Jeremy only had underwear on but Dustin was fully dressed. Jeremy jumped up onto the table and started dancing. Willow was crying and calling her dad.

"Dad! I just love her so much!" she whined. I could hear her dad on the other side of the line.

"Will, are you drunk?" he asked her.

"Nope!" she said, popping the 'p' and hanging up really fast on him. Nikki was being forced by Jeremy to listen to Taylor Swift and she was loving every minute of it. I was probably going to be tortured with it for the rest of my life just like how she tortures me with Heathers songs. Maeve and her sisters were brawling on the floor like little kids. Maeve was the referee and Summer and Lilliana were fighting to the death. I saw Summer pull Lilliana's hair and Lilliana pulled her boob.