Chapter 1 : The birth of Surtakarma

In Indraprastha, the people are really happy, that their Samraagyi is in last term of pregnancy. She may give birth at any time. Everyone is taking care of her. Even Lord Krishna and his wife Rukmini has arrived to Indraprastha.

On the same day night Draupadi got into Labour pain. The maids are helping Draupadi to give birth. Other family members are waiting outside of the Chamber. Arjun is waiting nervously. Hearing his Priya screams makes him so restless. Don't worry Parth, She will be okay. Said Krishna. After two hours They heard a crying sound. It is a Baby boy. The baby was held by Rukmini Congratulations sakhi, It is a Prince congratulated Rukmini. Rukmini gave the baby to Arjun and He was so happy to see his Son. He saw a birth Mark on his hand He called Madhav.

ARJUN: Madhav see this birth mark why he has it?

KRISHNA: To fulfil his purpose in life Parth. Give him to me.

He gave the baby to Govind. Krishn held the baby so close to his heart. As baby has recognised him so he opened his eyes. He has a blue eyes like his mother, and has curly hair like his father. He shines like sun.

RUKMINI: He is looking so cute, but I am worried about his future and he will suffer a lot in upcoming days.

KRISHNA : It is his destiny dear, I am sure he will be successful.

RUKMINI : What nickname you are going to give to him. I will call him as Dev

Krishna smiles

KRISHNA : I will call him as Karthik.

RUKMINI: Arya, Its time He should get rest now.

Rukmini took the baby from him and placed the near to Draupadi as she is very tried.

The next day will be the big change for the baby. Krishna sadly smiles and went to his room.

After the Week:

All the family members, Indraprastha people are gathered together to see their prince's naming ceremony are in the Indraprastha Sabha. When Arjun took his son and shedding happy tears. When he about to say something , a voice from sky interrupted him, it is that, This child shall rise like the sun at dawn, scattering the shadows of ignorance. He shall wield the spear of valor and wear the peacock's plume, symbols of his destined greatness. He will be the light as well as darkness. He shall be the meaning of your family suffering. The prophecy made a impact to everyone who were present in the chamber. Arjun was shocked that his son will trouble to his family.

ARJUN : Whatever the prophecy said is true madhav.

KRISHNA : Yes Parth.

Arjun thinks so I should not be close him and others to be same like as me. So this Prophecy will be avoided. Hereafter I have only three sons.

Krishna thinks You are doing a very big mistake Parth, you will suffer for it.

SUBHDRA : Bhai please keep name for him.

KRISHNA : Sure sister, He will named as Surtakarma.

SUBHDRA : It is a nice name Bhai.

She takes surtakarma in her arms but Arjun stops her.

ARJUN : What are you doing Dear?

SUBHDRA: What happened Arya?

DRAUPADI : Don't you hear what prophecy said now.

SUBHDRA : I don't care didi. He is my son and your son too. He will not do anything like that.

KUNTI : She is right Draupadi.

All the Pandavas and Draupadi accept him for name sake and by the order of Kunti but not by their heart. 

Tell me how the story is and comment please and suggest me what are i can change in my story. Please follow me.