Chapter 3: The Day of Revelations and Shadows: Surtakarma's 13th Birthday

When he was 13 years old there is a grand Holi Celebration in Indraprastha. Jayatsena and his army want to attack Indraprastha and get the Syamantaka

Mani from Pandavas who got from his father so He planned to get by using Surtakarma's handwriting as per Shakuni's order so the boy will caught and he get the diamond. On the same day Surtakarma's birthday. All the Dwarka's family have came to celebrate his birthday. Meanwhile Army started to entry the city and waiting for the night time and the Enemy force are dressed in Indraprastha soliders. Surtakarma is doing the training in bow and arrow. He is aiming the target  by closing his eyes. He pulls the his bow string and left the arrow and it hit the target.

 He pulls the his bow string and left the arrow and it hit the target

(image as 13 year's old)

Someone starts to clapping his hands and Surtakarma turns to see who is it and he saw his whole family in shock and surprised. He even so shocked to His Mamashree Krishna is standing there and other family members of Dwarka.

SURTAKARMA: Mamashree How are you? By touching his feet.

KRISHNA : May god bless dear, I am fine and how are you dear?

SURTAKARMA : I am fine. Mamashree today is my birthday I want something from you Mamashree.

KRISHNA : Yes today is your birthday but I don't know what can I give you than your father can do

SURTAKARMA : No Madhav please promise me you will do whatever I ask to you please.

ARJUN : Surtakaram mind your language don't you think what are speaking and why are calling him as madhav.

SURTAKARMA : Father please I am just cursed for you and you have only three sons remember I am just talking to Mamashree and I remember you will call him as Madhav so I will call him from now onwards.

KRISHNA (smiles): Karthik I love the name which you gave.

RUKMINI : Dev why you gave that name to him?

SURATAKARMA: Mata I don't know but when I call him with that name all my problems will go away.

Rukmini asked to Krishna Arya should do what he wishes for because he is great devotee of your. Yes Priya I will Now onwards he get whatever he wants so that he have go through some problems. They talked in their minds.

BALARAM : Dev tell me one thing from who you learn this skill.

SURTAKARMA : Mamashree I learnt by own and I saw Abhimanyu bhai is practicing with father. I will practice in every night and eary morning too.

All the Pandavas and Draupadi are shock of Surtakarma's reply.

SUBHDRA : Arya go take bath and come we should go to temple.

SURTAKARMA : Okay Mata.

All of them left from practicing area. Surtakarma got ready in yellow shawl and dhoti. He wears the yellow mukut. He wears the simple jewellery. Execpt the Flute and peacock feather on Mukut. He goes to the Shiv temple and do the pray to his Lord and take bless from him.

SOLIDER : Rajkumar, please come to Sabha everyone is waiting for you.

SURTAKARMA : Okay inform they I will come in 10 minutes.

Solider went to Yudhistira and that rajkumar will be in 10 minutes.

BHEEM : What he is think of himself are we his servant. We have so many work.

KUNTI : shut up Bheem, He is your son and you are insulting him in front of the his family.

Krishna smiles sadly about the future of the boy.

After few minutes Suratakarma comes and takes blessing from Kunti, Subhadra, Krishna and his wivies, Balaram and his wife, Pandavas and Draupadi who blessed him not in whole heartly.

KRISHNA : Karthik have this Wisdom Crystal Ring. It will helpful for you.

SURATAKARMA : Hari I want something from you

KRISHNA : Sure go on.

SURATAKARMA : I want you to be my teacher.

KRISHNA : No Karthik, I cannot but you will get the world best teacher who thought Lord Ram.

Suratakarma smiles at him and goes to Balaram.

BALARAM : Have this Bow It will be helpful for you.

He got the armlet from Rukmini, He got other gifts like cloths and jellewery from other family members

He got the armlet from Rukmini, He got other gifts like cloths and jellewery from other family members. He got the divine healing potions. He got the divine conch shell from his mother Subhadra.

SUBHADRA : Arya This conch belongs to Lord Kartikeya. This will help to identify your true purpose.

 This will help to identify your true purpose

SURATAKARMA : I will make you proud.

Before he is going to get the gifts from Pandavas, Draupadi and his brothers and his sisters.

A soldier bursts into the Sabha, breathless and agitated.

Soldier: "Rajadhiraj, Rajkumari, urgent news! Jayatsena and his army are attacking Indraprastha! They are already within the city walls!"

What is going to happen next? Will it make a trouble to Surtakarma.