Chapters 2 : Childhood Suffering

Upcoming years The Pandavas would often avoid Surtakarma, not involving him in their discussions or training sessions. While his brothers trained with the best warriors and received guidance, Surtakarma was left to train on his own, often with subpar equipment. Draupadi, though a loving mother to her other children, couldn't bring herself to show the same affection to Surtakarma, fearing the prophecy's fulfilment. On this time Surtakarma is 9 years old when he training with his brothers.

Surtakarma is sweating, his face set with concentration as he pulls back his bowstring. The other Pandava sons are practicing nearby with much better equipment and under the guidance of expert trainers. Though they occasionally glance at Surtakarma, they continue their training without offering any assistance.

ABHIMANYU: (approaching Surtakarma) "Hey, Surtakarma, need a hand with that bow?"

SURTAKARMA: (looking up with a hint of surprise and gratitude) "Thank you, Abhimanyu. I'm just trying to get better."

ABHIMANYU: "You're doing well. Let me help you adjust the grip and stance. We need to make sure you're comfortable with the equipment."

Abhimanyu begins to assist Surtakarma, showing him how to adjust his grip and stance. The other sons watch, some with curiosity and others with indifference.

ARJUN: (noticing Abhimanyu's support) "Abhimanyu, you're showing kindness. But remember, Surtakarma must learn to manage on his own. He must be strong."

ABHIMANYU: (slightly defensive) "Father, he's learning. We can't ignore his efforts. Everyone deserves a fair chance."

ARJUN: (nodding, but with a hint of frustration) "Just make sure he understands the importance of perseverance."

Surtakarma's face shows a mix of relief and continued sadness. He continues to practice with Abhimanyu's help, trying to improve despite the limited resources and support.

ABHIMANYU: (quietly to Surtakarma) "Don't let the others get to you. You have a lot of potential. I believe in you."

SURTAKARMA: (smiling weakly) "Thanks, Abhimanyu. It means a lot.

Draupadi would often overlook Surtakarma during family gatherings, festivals, and celebrations. While his siblings received gifts and blessings, Surtakarma was given token presents, if any. his other siblings felt deep sympathy for Surtakarma but were powerless to go against their parents' wishes. They would sneak him food and small gifts, trying to show him the affection he was denied by others. Arjun his father who will avoid him very much he does not care he care for Abhimanyu. Even Surtakarma did not get any jealous of his elder brother. Subhadra, Surtakarma's mother, loved him deeply and often comforted him. She would tell him stories of great warriors and assure him of his worth, instilling in him the strength to endure his hardships. Kunti, his grandmother, would secretly guide and teach him. She saw the greatness within him and helped him understand the value of patience and resilience.

Please tell how is my story is and comment me please .