Part 15

I got ready for office... And started... But Randheer was not really out of my head... In Fact he was the only one I was thinking about... I still wanted to believe... it was not Vidushi for whom he was ignoring me... It was something else... I took out phone to call him once more... but no... I had promised.... But wait... there was something.. I was missing... I have to find that missing link... But how would I do that sitting in Kolkata...

I thought of speaking about this to Jiggie.... He was yet very close to Randheer.... no no.... I was his best friend.... rather... in Randheer's language.... "BESTEST FRIEND".... if anyone had the right to enter into his private space... it was me.... how could I ask Jiggie.. moreover... Jiggie recently had a breakup... Shall I talk to Kaustu.... Ya... I did her... She was clueless... she asked me.. if she would go to Pune to know more about the matter... I replied in negation.

Office works were going pretty well... I was a quick learner... and Trisha was in my group... So I was enjoying my job... She is a pretty cool girl... Not much of academic intelligence.. but street smart... Our Trainer Akshay was quiet good... He knew how to make things more interesting.... He joked in between.. The four guys were into a competition of wooing the beautiful young receptionist... Seriously... round the world.. Guys are more or less.. same...

Days were slowly rolling by... yet no call from Randheer... I was getting restless... I used to call Sahil to know Randheer's whereabouts... No improvement...

Today on my way back...My eyes suddenly caught a scene... two guys were buying a bottle of whisky and leaving.... My mind flashed.... Sahil said Randheer had started drinking at home.. and was mumbling "i am sorry"... Those were my missing links... For Randheer... never drank in his rooms... he always went to bars.. discs.. clubs for this... Then who bought those bottles room.... another one.. whom was he saying sorry... if only i could know this...

to be continued...