Part 43

(SANYUKTA'S NARRATION CONTINUOUS...)

Everything seemed to be just fine... Mumma got well within a few days... As per time.. Mine and Randheer's relation got stronger and stronger though it was a distant relationship now...

Back from my office.. I was gobbling some noodles... when papa returned.... he was looking very different... stressed out that eve...I was about to rush to get his tea.. when he asked me to sit... and ask mumma to join us immediately... she was doing her evening puja...

"babu.."... papa started... "though we two families have been very friends.. for a real long time... and were always ever ready to take this friendship to a new level... but Randheer's sudden decision made them confused... about whether really you are perfect for their son or not"... I was taken aback by papa's words... mum too sulked... he continued.. "obviously.. they are not wrong beta... If you would have taken such decision.. it would have made us think the same way.."... "So... whats the point???".. chipped mumma... she sounded very much tensed... which was again bad for her health... "coming to it...".. papa confirmed.... and then looking at me... "they want to meet you....". .. I was like... like what.. I dont know... okay... during the college days... I have met them quiet a time.. but now the situation was different... "so when they are coming here..??".. asked mumaa.... "As a matter of fact... they are not coming... babu has to go to them to Udaipur"... papa answered firmly... "no way.. I wont let my daughter to go their....".. mum chipped angrily... "Try to understand...".. they continued.. where as I headed towards the room... trying to analyse... what actually was going to occur... I was hell frightened.... but just like my angel... he called me up.... "suni to hogy tu... off I cant wait... tu mere ghar aa rhi..."... "Randheer... ma ne mana kr diya.. I am not coming..." I chipped... "Give aunty the phone".. he ordered.... 

to be continued..