Part 26

The main door of our flat was almost open... we heard some giggles...Trisha and Sahil... Randheer gave me a look like.. "see I told you"..I made a face. The giggles were coming from kitchen...We went there...

Sahil was sitting on the slab.. cracking jokes in pretty low tone... and Trisha was giggling... They were too busy to notice us... Before Randheer could play any prank... I started... "Hi darlos....".. they both turned now... Randheer was sulking for I caught his game... And they were pretty much shocked.... Trisha was about to say something when suddenly... "we caught you".. Randheer smirked... To my surprise... both of them blushed... immensely...embarrassed too...

God... why didn't I notice this... Randheer was right... I am unromantic.. heartless... etc.. etc.. but atleast I was not blind...

Dinner table today was full of fun... Randheer was back to his form... he didn't spare Trisha even from his taunts... I was missing Kaustu.... very much... He noticed it... "You okay??".. he smiled... "nothing.. just missing Kaustu".... I replyed.... "Not a big deal... Mumbai is not far... lets call them on Friday.. now eat.." he said feeding me... "them??".. "ya.. kaustu and her in fact our jiggie".. he continued... Damn.... Randheer yet did not know about their break up... They were the most lovey-dovey couple not only in our group. But in the whole batch... In fact they were the first couple in our group...Randheer just loved their love story... and admired them... God... how will he react.. when he comes to know about it... I excused myself....

I called... "hello... Jiggie... Yet you didn't tell Randheer about your break-up...??? You know na... how much did he admire you guys... Now what to do??? Should I tell him.. or will you..."... and then.. my phone was snatched... "jiggie chhotu se baad me baat kr liyo...pahle mujhe bta... kb hua ye sab... and tune mujhe nd bhai to btana zaroori nhi smjha.... (after a long pause).. kya... Sanyu..?? she helped you guys to break up??".. Randheer was shaking... I prayed... God I got my Randheer back after such long time.. don't mess it up again please.. You know I did that for both Jiggie and Kaustu.. and you can see both are happy now... Please don't do this to me.. Please give the strength to handle and convince Randheer now... I was practically joining my hands...

"So you hide things from me??"... Randheer demended.... I was quiet... "speak up Sanyukta Agarwal"... What... He never called me by this name.. I hugged him right then... "I am sorry..."... he was trying to break the hug...But I held him with all my might... "leave me".. he ordered... no... I wouldn't... he forcefully broke the hug... and left....

Things were just normal just a few minutes ago.. but now...again... I was cursing myself for calling Jiggie right then.. why could have called him even in later hours too... I was upset...But then anger dawned upon me... why Randheer... you claim to love me.. and you don't care to understand why I urged their break up??? Why is it that every time I have o explain everything... Go to hell Mr. Randheer Shekhawat...

tbc...