Part 49

(SANYUKTA'S NARRATION CONTINUES)

a familiar pair of arms caged me... "thank you baby"... he hushed... and i felt a soft peck at my neck......!!! "How badly I am waiting for that day when you will permanently be in this room... when you have to hesitate to come here...".. he kept murmuring these words as i could feel his little pecks allover..... "got to show you something....".. he chipped leaving me... I sat on his bed pulling a pillow making myself comfortable.... "acchha listen na... check out the room properly.... if u feel to make any changes.. then do let me know... or ma... she will take care of it...".. he said while searching something in the almirah... my eyes gleamed with happiness... not because of I was allowed to change some settings... but because he wanted to change the settings to suit me... I went and back hugged him.... "I love you"... I murmured... he turned back... and hugged me back... "chhotu....".. he chirped.... "hmm".. "koi aa jayega..." he smiled.... "aane do"... I smiled back hugging him more tightly... "do din se kahan thi... tb to nhi ayi..." he pouted... "shut up na... and stop irritating me..." I spat and closed my eyes.. thereby pulling him more into me.... "I am irritating you..??? okay then... tumhari kahi hui baat galat kaise hogy.... now you will know what irritation is..... he broke the hug... and pulled the doors of the almirah closer to us... and nd.. brfore I could anticipate... he sewed my lips....

after good five minutes... we found ourselves in the couch with his head in my lap... he crawled up to my face... and then... he did something... which I never dreamt of....but it was a pleasure.... I felt his hand directly on waist.... "you smell awesome..." he hushed into my ears... and I shivered... I felt his fingers slowly moving my tee from my shoulder... I clutched his tee... and felt a soft bite on my shoulder.... "Randheee....eer..".. I squealed.. "hmmmm".... and the grip on my waist tightened.... "I remember...... that fresher party... we organised for the juniors.... you were in a black golden saree... and your waist... I am sorry... I had a greed to touch them.. feel them... have them... since then... but our friendship stopped me... and I promised myself to be in limits...." he was mumbling against my neck... and I was shivering... breathing heavily.... his grip tightened.... and continued... " you know that eve.. you were the only girl in those quarter sleeved blouse.... unlike others mostly backless or sleeveless.... and seriously... that day.. you drove me crazy... but again.. we were friends...".. and now i felt his nails on my belly... and this time... I couldn't control anymore... and ... "ouuchh....".. winced Randheer... and that was enough to bring me back to my sense.... oh shit..... did I just bite him... oh.. my first ever love bite...!!! "i am sorry...".. i chipped messaging the bite.... but instead he took my fingers and pecked them all.. one by one.... "you trust me???" he asked... I nodded... and his fingers ran on my tee button... "Randheer.. dont..."... "shhhh...."... i closed my eyes in fear... pleasure whatever... but i just felt his nose... and then gain his fingers buttoning up the tee.... tears rolled down... "You know what... you smell like that new born baby...."... and again sewed my lips.... but after kissing my tears away... and finally crawled back my lap.... I ran my fingers through his hairs.... I was blushing hard.. to this sudden.. i dont waht to call it that just happend between us... I could bet I was red by now... "mai tujhe kuch dikhane wala tha... but tere nashe ne sb bhula diya... and he stood up... again going towards the almirah... soon he fished out a photograph and handed me.... it was just awestruck.... "kaha tha na... pyaar ekbaar hota hai... and mujhe bht pahle ho gya tha.... and mai shadi usi se karunga.... see.. finally i found her..."... and my eyes gleamed with happiness.... this was a very old photograph of us.... i was just 2 or 3years old.... this incident had been completely erased from my mind... it was a nursery school program.. where we danced on.. "eat the peanut".. rhyme....

the door knocked.... "I guess i am disturbing my kids...".. came aunties voice.. and we stood up in a jolt... Randheer hurriedly made my tee proper... and opened the door... and I tried hard hiding my blush.. embarrassment....

1