Part 38

Recap: Randheer and Sanyukta in Goa...along with their friends... each one from the friend circle were enjoying their share of happiness... having a gala time...

Part 38: (RANDHEER'S NARRATION CONTINUES...)

Soon the evening dropped and we were back to our hotel... It was our last day of trip... next day we would leave for Pune early morning.... Yo-yo again had planned to set bonfire for the night.... so each of us just rushed to our rooms... freshened up.... packed our belongings... and in an hour were on the beach overlooking our hotel....

Tired of the whole trip today... we sat scattered.. here and there... and as per plan... our dear Yo-yo along with his employees Maria and Divina were back to action... what energy man... I mean seriously... I could hardly lift my toe.. and just look at them.... but wait... chhotu wasn't here yet.... uuff... I was so missing her.... I sounds really insane... but I really do miss her when I am surrounded by the people most... I feel.. out of all the crowd... she is the one... there she was... in her usual home casuals... a faded tee and a knee length umbrella cut skirt.. along with those spongy sleepers... I pouted... "where were you???? I was missing you...."... "Rony..!!!" she scolded... "we were together even an hour before...."... "sorry mom"... I frowned.... and continued..."but where were you???".... She replied rapidly... "was taking a look of hotel bill....you remember we are leaving an early morning ??? and ordering dinner for us"...... Gosh this girl... and this is why i love her so much... Nothing escapes her attention... she has an eye on everything....

Suddenly Parth started singing... "Naach meri bulbul tujhe paisa milega"... and to my horror I realised... Chhotu had taken her seat long back.. and I was one standing alone like an idiot in the centre of the group... everyone was giggling... and now everyone together joined Parth.. even chhotu... I angrily moved my waist randomly a bit... and left towards the see... Yo-yo tried to stop me.. but soon he was lost in Kaustu's smile.... ugghhh....

The waves were kissing my toes in a perfect rhythm... I was standing all alone... could hear their roars of laughter...

I felt two little palms caging me from back.. I knew it was my queen... I jerked off without looking at her... I was angry.... "I am solllllyyy na".... she pouted... but I looked away... "look at me.. or I will go".. she continued in a baby voice..i was already enjoying her pampers.... and wanted some more... so again I turned... this time... "okay fine... bhoot ki tarah yahan akele khada rhe.. ja rhi mai..."... she stomped her feet and started walking back...I was about to stop her.. but... my ego stopped me... i turned back towards the sea... but suddenly... a splash of water ... on my face.... "moti!!!".. i chipped in irritation... she was laughing hard.... "nautanki kahin ka"... she made a face and started running... I ran behind her.... and as usual we fell.... side by side....

We were gazing the stars with our fingers entwined... "Chhotu.. I was thinking something about our future..."...i blurted... "what???"... she crossed her arms... kept her chin on it.. and the whole arrangement was on my chest..... the sea waves were touching us smoothly in regular intervals.... It was enchanting... i tell you.. to be my love then... I opened her pony and ran my fingers in her soft smooth silk strands... she shook me... "hmmm.... i was thinking... may be after two years... we get married..only if your parents are ready to wait till then... by then I shall earn enough to afford a 3BHK flat... or a duplex.. if you want... we will visit both our families in every alternate month...may be... to live together... you will have to resign from this job.. you know.. due to posting reasons.. but i promise... You will work...If not in this company.. then in some other... so.. what are your thoughts about it...."... I was saying all these closing my eyes.. when suddenly i felt my tee getting a little a little wet... hell... she was weeping... "chhotu.. I am... I am... sorry... Okay okay... you don't have to resign from this job... and not 2 years..I will marry you as early as possible..., but please.. stop crying...".. i was searching for some more words... she suddenly interrupted... "shut up you idiot...."... I was taken aback by her reaction... she continued... "i am not crying... these are tears of happiness you silly... cause of the love you do to me... Its just too much... I really don't know whether I deserve this love or not... and yap... u need some changes in your plans...."... I was surprised by her words....but chose to keep quiet and listen to her... "look... you need not to buy any stupid flat or duplex... i want to live in Udaipur with your family.... that's it... why 2?? Take 3-4 as many years you want to take be ready for marriage.. i shall wait... but I want to live in Udaipur... for that.. if I have to leave this job... i won't really mind.... I will surely find something or the other suitable there... if not.. my dance is always a saviour... So... you like it????" Now this was my turn.... tears were brimming from my eyes.... she crawled up to my face... and wiped my tears.... and chipped.. "is it not oaky with you???".... "I LOVE YOU CHHOTU"...and grabbed her tight... and hid my face into her neck.... now... did I deserve so much of love... was i really worth her love.....

I don't know how long we were entangled like this... when my phone buzzed... "dinner ready... come soon"....