Part 27

Part 27:

I was into deep sleep.. when the door bell suddenly rang... At first I thought was dreaming... but again it rang... and there were bangs too on the door... I checked my phone.. it was Quater to three.. Who's at this hour... that too so aggressive... I came out of my room.. Trisha was out of her room... Was about to open the door.. But Trisha being Trisha.. "wait.."she chirped.. "it may be thugs... criminals.. anyone.." and ran to the kitchen.. quickly back with a saucepan and a belan.. God Trisha... whatever.. very carefully we opened the door....

"Randheer .!! Time man..".... Trisha exclaimed in irritation. And left.. Rndheer was again in his messy hair... and I could smell he had smoked heavily... some inferior one... Not his brand... yupp... I knew his brands... be it clothes.. shoes.. to hard drinks to cigarettes...

"I have already told you sorry".. I blurted out and came back to my room... "but didn't say yet..".. he said... his arms nestling around me from back... "I am sorry chhotu.. for over reacting then.. really...".. I broke the hug and turned to him.. "are you nuts??? Its 2:50 a.m. already... Is this the time to come to girl's place???"... "sorry again"... he pouted.. "mai kuch bhi kahun.. kaafi nhi hoga.. so.. only sorry"... "its okay Randheer... get back to your room.. good night"... i said firmly... I had mixed feelings... Partly happy because he realised his mistake came to me without seeing the time... Partly irritated because.. this kid had absolutely no sense of time... "what.. I am not going back... we will chat the whole night..." he said again embracing me...like I said... no sense....

Finally ended chatting in the drawing room.... when I woke up in the morning... I was resting my head on his shoulders and he on my head... we both were sitting on the floor... leaning on the couch... his arms around me... he was sleeping peacefully... and his cute little snores... i pulled his cheek and was about to get up... he pulled back... "kahan ja rhi ho??".. "its already 7:30... wake up now.. or you will be late for office"... I warned him... struggling to be out his arms... "itna khati ho... phir b dekhlo... itna sa b dum nhi hai".. saying this he pulled me more close.. yet with closed eyes... Suddenly.. If sparked into my mind... "good morning"... and pecked his cheek...he was hell shocked.. opening wide his eyes.. he was staring at me... I jumped out of his arms.. made a safe distance.. and started laughing... omigosh... he was blushing.. "are Randheer... tujhe sharm bhi aati hai..." I kept joking... he stood up making a face... "ab se mujhe roz pooochhi chahye... see you in the evening..."... he left...

Okay... now I had some important call to make... "hello... Vidushi Kumar"... "yeah... who is this..??" the other side... "I am Sanyukta Agarwal".. I said quiet roughly... "Ohh... that looser's girl friend..." she taunted... "wanna meet you... Its important.." I told... "listen... i don't hve any free time for loosers".. she said angrily... I continued in a sweet voice... " okay darling... I think it would be great to make the message from your number go viral on the net"... after a long pause... "what do you mean??" she gulped... "exactly what you understood..." I mocked her tone... again another pause... "what do you want??".. she demanded.... "to meet you... sharp 4 p.m.. at radio life, 7, civil lines... "... I said with a smirk... "but I have a meeting then... "she was about to continue... I interrupted... "ready for the message to go viral".. I hung up... I knew she would come....

So Vidushi... you messed up with my Randheer... now watch out..

to be continued...